Home

Favorite Part in AOTC

Elessar-Eärfalas

1. yoda whips out is saber and goes at it with dooku. man he was bouncin around like a rubber bouncie ball.. that was sweet.

2. yoda turnes dooku's lightning back at him.

3. anakin starts dueling with two sabers at once...that topped a dual blade saber anyday.

Just curious but did anyone like the scene when Anakin, Padme, Artoo, and Threepio landed on Geonosis to rescue Obi-Wan, and had to go through the droid factory/foundry. I found that scene Very exciting it was definetly a fave. Are you guys forgetting this scene or what? GO ARTOO GOOOOO WAY TO SAVE Padme!! heh...

Artoo pwns...

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

no, he's only a jedi knight.

my favorite scene was when jango killed that jedi with his gun. how funny, that wimpy jedi couldnt even deflect laser blasts!

It gets kinda confusing when Jedi are always refered to as Master regardless of their rank. :confused: Maybe Obi really is a Master. Is there anything that says one way or the other? Ive failed to find it.

And remember Jango is one of the best gunfighters in the galaxy. So its not a surprise he can shoot a few Jedi. Hes fast and knows the best places to aim.

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

no, he's only a jedi knight.

my favorite scene was when jango killed that jedi with his gun. how funny, that wimpy jedi couldnt even deflect laser blasts!

:rolleyes: "that wimpy Jedi" didnt even know Jango was there (I think), I belive his intensions was to pick a fight with Dooku.... I think..... and as JediNyt said:

And remember Jango is one of the best gunfighters in the galaxy. So its not a surprise he can shoot a few Jedi. Hes fast and knows the best places to aim.

all of it - apart from the love scenes, not that i don't like all that but it's certainly not my favorties scenes.

i really like the droid factory scene, some of anakin's saber work was fantasic.

and of course the yoda v dooku duel was certainly a highlight

i appear to have started some confusion about obi-wan. well he was a jediknight but because he had a padawan and trained him he was also a master. to other jedi he was a jediknight, to anakin or any civillian he was a jedi master.

its a point of view things. the reason other jedi referred to him as master kenobi was simply a courtesy. and what else would they call him? "knight kenobi" just doesnt sound right.

so since none of us are jedi ourselves to US he IS master kenobi.

:drop2: :drop2: :drop2: :drop2: :drop2: :drop2: ......well...ok...I have no idea why...but...I guess I cant blame you cause I dont know what your reasons are...Im sure you have a DAMN GOOD REASON NOT TO HAVE SEEN STAR WARS EPISODE II ATTACK OF THE CLONES!!!!!!...ok well if your not a fan then thats ok but then why would you be on these forums? Hmm well...oh well...:indif:

The Jedi who got shot; and killed by Jango Fett, named Coleman Trebor was using a saber form which literally sucked at defending blaster fire. He most probably was going to try and duel with Dooku, but his choice in lightsaber form was a bad one. The form used resembles the Red strong stance of JK2, which is the worst at deflecting laser fire and doesn't really stand a chance against weapons :)

Anyway; poor Jedi :(

I also liked the part where Yoda rides that flying seat thingy when he's talking to Mace and Obi.

Yoda r0x0r :D

Archived