Home

Can it be played online?

Ecks_Gecar

Ok,

I dont have Galaxies but I really really really hope to get it.

I know you can act just like you were some random alien on an SW planet like it was real life.You could do anything you wanted become a Chef,Miner,or Bounty Hunter. You could help a poor Tatooine Begger or blow up a Corellian's New Deks-class Power cuplings. But can you play it with other Living people like its you and a grup of other Humans with the CPUs doing their pre-made lives. Can you?

It will only be online, and you will have a choice of alot of proffessions. You should check the FAQs and read about it.

You could do anything you wanted become a Chef,Miner,or Bounty Hunter.

I'm not sure about chef, but there will be alot of updates in the future. You can become a Bounty Hunter and a miner. But there will be boundries on what you can become, otherwise you could just decide to make yourself king of the Universe. Catch my drift? :)

blow up a Corellian's New Deks-class Power cuplings

And as for that... what the hell?, I don't have clue.

First of all noone has SWG yet ,since its not released. Second, SWG can only be played online. It's an MMORPG which mean Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Which means you play with thousands of other people at the same time. It also means that you have to pay a monthly fee somewhere between $10-15.

Anyway welcome to the forums!

Originally posted by Luey Fubar

It will only be online, and you will have a choice of alot of proffessions. You should check the FAQs and read about it.

I'm not sure about chef, but there will be alot of updates in the future. You can become a Bounty Hunter and a miner. But there will be boundries on what you can become, otherwise you could just decide to make yourself king of the Universe. Catch my drift? :)

And as for that... what the hell?, I don't have clue.

yes you will be able to play as a chef

Thanks I just found out more info then I knew yesterday from a Game Mag.So when you start off its you and everyone else on the planet your on.Example: I'm on Tatooine and I see several Aliens and Humans like walking around Mos Espa are they real or CPUs?

P.S. Deks-class power cuplings-

Deks are the best brand of power cuplings you can buy in the Galactic Market. Power cupling provide power and speed to all the Fighter/Ship they are installed in.Solo's Falcon had a pair of Deks inside.

For more info on Deks in general read Greedo's Story in the book "Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina"

Originally posted by Ecks_Gecar

P.S. Deks-class power cuplings-

Deks are the best brand of power cuplings you can buy in the Galactic Market. Power cupling provide power and speed to all the Fighter/Ship they are installed in.Solo's Falcon had a pair of Deks inside.

For more info on Deks in general read Greedo's Story in the book "Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina"

Ah right, I see. Thanks. :p

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

I justed checked PC gamer for sure...it definitly says January 6th.

Star Wars Galaxies : 1/6/03

Somebody has to be wrong, but I have a feeling it is PC gamer....I hope not though...January is better that April. :confused:

?? who do you think is wrong :D.... are you gonna belive a game magazine..... or are you gonna believe an official press release opf Lucasarts :D:p

Archived