Home

Do u think drugs should be legal?

vegietto

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

The only drug that should be legal is Marijuana, because it is a pain killer I think, and is a healer. And, if it was legal, people shouldnt abuse it, like they do alchohol.

I'm pretty sure Marijuana is what ruined ozzy osbourne's speech.

Yes, most drugs already are legal. 99.9% of all drugs taken these days are legal.

For every guy who puffs a joints there are dozens on Xanax, Vicadin, or a dozen other addictive legal substances. Not to mention alcohol.

If you say no to drugs I hope you never need a root canal, you will be singing a different tune.

Originally posted by JediNyt

Uh yeah duh. Bad drugs are illegal (except for tobacco :disaprove) cause they hurt people. Good drugs/prescription drugs are legal cause they help people.

thats what i think. the best explanation that i have. any questions, well tough dont ask me.

I believe that many addictive illegal drugs should be legalized. We have countless people in our prisons that are harmless drug users. Their crimes are merely a byproduct of the black market that exists today. All the death and turmoil involving drugs come from dealers engaged in cutthroat wars with each other to gain control of an area. Narcotic agencies spend a huge amount of time and resources tracking down large dealers, yet the drug problem remains rampant. It is easy for narcs to catch users, so they are arrested and put away to make it seem like some progress has been made. If illegal drugs were legal then there would be no drug lords in huge innercity wars.

An old saying says something to effect of, "If you ban something, its value is increased." If the trade of drugs is suppressed, then people will go to greater lengths to get their drugs, hurting people in the process.

If all drugs were legal, it would be at the discretion of the individual whether or not they would use drugs. There would be no drug wars, because drugs would be sold on the free market. The number of people that would be hurt through the use of these drugs would be considerably less than the number of people hurt or killed in drug wars.

*also* Marijuana was made illegal because of media mogul William Randolph Hearst. He created a large amount of propaganda in his newspapers, defaming the drug. His competitors printed their newspapers on hemp paper, so he destryed their business by saying that marijuana was bad.

If drugs were legalized, the side-effects labels would be the weirdest in history.

WARNING: May cause an insatiable craving for M&M's, the illusion of Jerry Garcia playing inside your head, a sudden temporary obsession with Bruce Springsteen's left nostril, and an even more insatiable craving for M&M's.

Originally posted by wily888

If all drugs were legal, it would be at the discretion of the individual whether or not they would use drugs. There would be no drug wars, because drugs would be sold on the free market. The number of people that would be hurt through the use of these drugs would be considerably less than the number of people hurt or killed in drug wars.

The number of people who dies because they use drugs, it far higher than the people who dies because of drug wars. And there is absolutly no doubt that more people will use drugs if they are legalized, meaning loads of more people will die. Drugs kill you, so why legalize it? People will mistakenly think that it is not so dangerous after all, if the goverment legalizes it.

*also* Marijuana was made illegal because of media mogul William Randolph Hearst. He created a large amount of propaganda in his newspapers, defaming the drug. His competitors printed their newspapers on hemp paper, so he destryed their business by saying that marijuana was bad.

But marijuana is bad! It is certainly more damaging than normal tobacco, and tobacco should be banned. We have perfectly well pain-killers already, so there is no reason to make it legal, because it kills you, slowly, but still effectively. A person with medical education would be angry if you say that marijuana isn't dangerous.

Archived