Home

Episode I mod

boinga1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you need to get the DOTF.map from the creater when it was already released??? I have it already

Just let me know if anything I can do for you

I'm still looking for the Old Ben Kenobi robed model by KevinCoyle What happend to this model??--I want it!!

RJW_ca

YESS YOU CAN USE MY DUEL OF THE FATES MAP

shadrisses version is slightly nicer in parts

but mines on the right scale

if ya have msn then if i recognize ya name ill add ya and send you map........

feel free to delete bits. Or i could do that, EG get rid of unwanted areas that arnt needed like lady luck and lower hanger

well, gee thanks...but honestly, i'm a little tired of messing around with this mod...i'm getting ready to submit it. Maybe in the future, sometime, I might take you up on this...but right now, i'm ready to release this. I do have a small problem that my mail won't let me send over like 10 megs or something...maybe i could post it as an attachment here then somebody resend it for me?

pardon, I need to ask... I didn't know that you can change the x-wing for another fighter, how do you do it? It's only chage the .md3 files of the x-wing? or is more complicated than that?

Sorry, if look like a stupid question, but I just don't know if was possible to do such thing.

About the mod, its looking good so far. Can I ask who is Morgan's replacement? Are you though to change Jan for another model, perhaps Aayla will fit in the episode 1 timeline (from E.U: she was a padawan of Quinlan Vos at that time)

i'm not sure about morgan yet. btw, all you have to do is take the .md3 file of the model and rename it to the name of the model you're replacing (ie. n-1z.md3 becomes x_wing.md3). make sure it's in the right folder, and leave all the other files where they are (but better pk3 them up too, so the model will be textured)

yes, you could, but make sure you switch the right files, because some of the models are just the cockpit with space around them. the raven you want is probably under map_objects/imp_mine or something. also the ship may or may not land right, the naboo ships don't.

no, the models that are cockpit are JUST cockpit. from the outside they appear to be some kind of bench, but if you look at one from the inside its a cockpit. it's just a frame with a sky shader around the windows. you qwold have to go in and make an md3 of the cockpit and do it so that it fit like the old one ingame. i wouldn't mess with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it will be out very soon

edit: here's the readme

JEDI KNIGHT II MODIFICATION

Title : Boinga1's Episode 1 MOD

Author : Boinga1

E-Mail :

File Name : ep1.zip

Items: ep1.pk3 (the heart of the MOD, skin/model changes, etc.)

ssmod.pk3 (makes the saber stances more jedi-like)

obitest.pk3 (adds the follwing NPCs:"rebornmaul""jedijinn""jedikenobi""jedimace"

readme.txt

screenshots

Description : An Epsidoe I mod, based as closely to the movie as could be using the standard JK2

game. NO NEW MAPS just replaces models, sounds, and the like.

Features : ep2 sabers v3 or something

replaces x-wing models with naboo starfighters (doesn't work quite right when they're on the ground)

Tavion to Aurra Sing

Stormtroopers to Battle Droids

Bartender to Watto

Desann to Darth Maul

Kyle to Episode 1 Obi-Wan model by Toonces

Rebels and Bespincops to gungans

Reskinned Jan

Jedi to Yoda

Jedi2 to Plo Koon (skin by neomarz1 aka Mars Marshall)

Jeditrainer to Mace (robed)

Lando to Mace (prisoner, unrobed, with force powers and saber)

Luke to Qui-gon

Uses Obi-wan's, qui-gon's, maul's, and mace's sabers

New music for Yavin_final

Edited scripts-player has force powers to some extent throughout the whole game (not full!)

Replaces sounds

New Weapons sounds

Known Bugs : Yoda's hair may not work right unless you have the yoda_kinja.pk3 file in your base directory. Mace sometimes has problems

on ns_streets, if he does just open the console and type map bespin_undercity to skip the level.

Comments :

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR

LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS

ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

thing is, at the time of TPM, she'd be about 10-15, and besides, why would two jedi padawans travel on a mission together? pity there are no good female jedi master models-that might work OK. i guess i could make jan invisible and give her no weapon (would make for some humorous dialouges) :lol:

why not have Jan be replaced by Qui-gon, or like you said, use the invisible and edit the voices to make it sound like Jinn is talking to Obi-wan via the Force:) and then for luke, you could use yoda, then for Jedi instead of Yoda, you could use Ki-Adi Mundi. Problem solved/ New change:)

Archived