Home

T-shirt idea

obi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have very gracious grandmothers. ;)

Let's get some designs in before we decide whether or not to do it. i was also htinking, when they come up, have the LFJA Slogan on the front, and the Logo on the back.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Gracious Grandmothers are good, Groovy Grandfathers are even better! :p

Did Kstar__2 ever finish the logo? Dath's design was on point, but it just needed a bit of touching up, thats all.

i'm sorry, but my brother is taking up all the time on our good comp, but i promise i'll make it first change i get!

*spits between his fingers*

promise!

hmm, how would we "distribute" all those t-shirts to our members?

maybe we should add adresses and stuff to the database, but only for the people that want to (just an idea)

and for the slogan, i'll make a poll with all the slogans the LFJA members thought off, so that we all can vote about the best one

Originally posted by kstar__2

hmm, how would we "distribute" all those t-shirts to our members?

maybe we should add adresses and stuff to the database, but only for the people that want to (just an idea)

Yeah, that would prolly be the easiest way to do it. I agree that it should be only for the ppl who wants to. Those ppl who wants a t-shirt, could send payment for the t-shirt or something like that, and then recieve the t-shirt. What do you think of that idea?

and for the slogan, i'll make a poll with all the slogans the LFJA members thought off, so that we all can vote about the best one

Good idea you have there, will it be in this forum or in the swamp?

-Clemme

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Yeah, that would prolly be the easiest way to do it. I agree that it should be only for the ppl who wants to. Those ppl who wants a t-shirt, could send payment for the t-shirt or something like that, and then recieve the t-shirt. What do you think of that idea?

Good idea you have there, will it be in this forum or in the swamp?

-Clemme [/b]

[$.02]Well if you want to do that I would HIGHLY recomend emailing Jedi220 that info in private. I for one would NOT be comfortable posting my address here.[/$.02]

• 2 weeks later...

I have been tasked with the designing a t-shirt for my first Graphic Design project. With all of your permission I would like to use this opportunity to design an actual LFJA T-shirt and once completed we can put this into duplication. I will use pics to keep you all updated as to the progress of the T-Shirt. I am asking for a vote, and I need one very soon. If someone else would like to design the shirt, or if somebody would like someone else to design the shirt, I will duck out and pick something else. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Ragards,

Groovy

lol, you guys are great! Just to clarify, obi-wan13 is the leader. We don't really have a president per say. But the comment was flattering, thanks. :) I'm still tossing some ideas around. I wanted to put the logo on one T, however the logo has yet to be complete. So I shall try some different approaches.

Not sure, but we are overdue for a council meeting, so we will sit down and discuss rates. Now the tricky thing is that LFJA is a non profit organization, but we do need money for things like T-shirts. The upside is if we sell T-shirts for a profit, the remainder of the procedes could go to a shiney new server. However if we decide not to sell for profit, we would probably just charge for the manufacturing and shipping cost of the shirt itself.

May be cheaper if we can get a bulk rate. What I need from you members however, is to step up on both the logo design and slogan choice. I hate to be like that, but I figured you all would like these things incorporated into the T-shirt somehow. I will probably post some images probably as soon as tonight just to get some feedback. :)

Archived