Home

Collection Gallery

QueZTone

That's right. This is gonna be the thread where you can show off your collection. Got a nice and decent collection? Take photos and post post post baby!

I don't have a worthy enough starwars collection myself but I enjoy browsing pics of them so please don't hesitate the first to show what you're proud of. Hooray!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I post images not online?

I have all 4 walls of my bedroom filled with figures on the wall. 2 bookcases with scenes on every shelf, dresser with TPM playsets combined for the final battle, 4 shelves of 12" guys on it, and in my basement...... *gasp*

Have the rest of the 12" guys and the rest of my TPM scenes and carded figures.

Tell me how to post pics and I'll post a bunch with the use of my sister's digital camera.

I'll try to load some over the weekend. i have two walls in one of our spare bed rooms that have murals on them.

I also have a pretty nice collection of SW legos. Probably about 30 lego sets with the blockade runner and the new ISD os the bigones. The ISD isn't all the way together yet, it's hard to dig through 3000 peices.

How is that ISD? I saw that and was like :eek:

I used to be a big LEGO fan when I was a wee youngin', so I'm always up for a nice Lego set or two ^___~

Originally posted by Jedi220

How is that ISD? I saw that and was like :eek:

I used to be a big LEGO fan when I was a wee youngin', so I'm always up for a nice Lego set or two ^___~

It's over 3 feet long andso far looks great. The Blockade Runerisa nice peice as well. I'm just having a hard time finding places for these ones as they are a little to big to hang from the ceiling like some of my other ones.

And the wife don't want then down stairs in the family room. :)

I'm not a wee youngin myself. In fact I'm pretty old. :(

Originally posted by GUNNER

It's over 3 feet long andso far looks great. The Blockade Runerisa nice peice as well. I'm just having a hard time finding places for these ones as they are a little to big to hang from the ceiling like some of my other ones.

Old collectors rock! ^_^

Originally posted by Katarn07

You were ZBomber. I don't recall that name. Why were you banned?

Yes I know you then daring dueler. Hopefully, this collecting forum will be better than SWs.

hehe, Daring Dueler and I were at my house, and we advertised my website. Then I got banned.... it was starnge.....I only did it once.

Originally posted by GUNNER

Nothing wrong with being old and collecting. ;)

I've been thinking of getting those, but I don't have the cash or the space. I have a very small room :( ......

...and there's not any more room on my desk. :p

Originally posted by Jedi220

Nothing wrong with being old and collecting. ;)

I've been thinking of getting those, but I don't have the cash or the space. I have a very small room :( ......

...and there's not any more room on my desk. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

Old collectors rock! ^_^

:D

Archived