Home

Collection Gallery

QueZTone

Originally posted by daring dueler

hey katarn07 i thinks its safe to say this is already better than the one at star wars .com but ill still go there so see you on both boards i guess.

well, that one probably has more people coming. But this forum just started. Lets try to get some peopel to come here. ;)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, as you can all see, I have an image sig, therefore I found a site. AT&T gives 60 meg sites if you are members (which I am).

Expect some shots hopefully by next week. I need my sister's camera and she is at college.

This topic got way off topic, so I'll put it back on track.

Post images of your collection.

I dont have a Big Star Wars Collection but I almost have the entire Action Fleet Collection. Yes I collected the Action Fleets because at the time, I thought the ships were cooler and the "Action Figures" were too "girly" for me.

BUT

I'm starting my lil Action Figure Collection from my favorite Chars. i got a website under construction so maybe I'll post some pics of it. Oh yea, I got one heck of a Library of Star Wars Books too.

ZBomber: You wanna know somwthing really freaky. . . I have the same desk as the one in the photo (but mine has some shelves moved and stuff) and that chair looks freakishly similar to kine. . . freaky

and I thought MY room was a wreck :D

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I dont have a Big Star Wars Collection but I almost have the entire Action Fleet Collection. Yes I collected the Action Fleets because at the time, I thought the ships were cooler and the "Action Figures" were too "girly" for me.

BUT

I'm starting my lil Action Figure Collection from my favorite Chars. i got a website under construction so maybe I'll post some pics of it. Oh yea, I got one heck of a Library of Star Wars Books too.

ZBomber: You wanna know somwthing really freaky. . . I have the same desk as the one in the photo (but mine has some shelves moved and stuff) and that chair looks freakishly similar to kine. . . freaky

and I thought MY room was a wreck :D

Well, I have sheets on my bed now. :D

Originally posted by GreekJedi

I know this is not what u guys were asking for, but here's a picture with just some of my figures. I put them on my desk and put the picture in coral draw and put sabers and blasters and other fx in the photo.

fd4eff5b.jpg

hehe, that's great!! :thumbsup:

Did you do that with Photoshop? If so, i think that's pretty cool. Since I basically have no live other than SW. . . I may get my dad to have his computer friend at work to *cough* burn me a copy of Photoshop. . . So I can do that kinda stuff with my Action Fleet. Imagine it. . . and army of Stormies getting crushed by the rancor!

yeah that'd be cool if u take a pic of your figures and do some effects things on them. Well since u like that picture i got another one. Just for Jedi............. I have more Jedi then this, but i just used the Jedi that i have from Episode 1 for this picture

fd43462b.jpg

kinda looks like a magical picture of how great jedi were before "the dark times". i like this picture. :)

Originally posted by GreekJedi

yeah that'd be cool if u take a pic of your figures and do some effects things on them. Well since u like that picture i got another one. Just for Jedi............. I have more Jedi then this, but i just used the Jedi that i have from Episode 1 for this picture

fd43462b.jpg

kinda looks like a magical picture of how great jedi were before "the dark times". i like this picture. :)

Nice, but its kinda blurry. Still pretty cool! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived