Home

Smarties or M&M's?

Sherack Nhar

M&M's or Smarties; which one is the best?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. M&M's or Smarties; which one is the best?

• M&M's
    • Smarties
    • I'm a dork that prefers the almond kind!

I always thought that smarties where sweet tart like candies until recently. I went to a party and a friend of mine had a tube of "smarties." I asked her for some and she gave me a handful. They were a lot bigger than I was exspecting but I figuared oh well. I ate them and was like, what the hell, these are chocolate. They tasted pretty nasty too. Maybe it was the beer, but they did not taste right.

Anyways, M&M's rock pants! I personally like the crispy kind best. Mmmmm, now I want some M&M's.

Originally posted by STTCT

Wolfman - what kind of chocolate "smarties"???? I dont' think those were smarties because I have never seen a "chocolate" one before....

I hope that was really chocolate.... ;)

Yeah, that is what I thought too. I was surprized when I ate them, even had to reread the tube they were in. They are some off the wall M&M rip off and taste horrible. I was assuming that these are the "smarties" they were comparing because they are the most alike.

Oh my god. I was wondering why people said smarties were sour or something. When STTCT said she never saw chocolate smarties before, I did some research...

Where I live, there are only chocolate smarties - ripoffs of M&Ms (or vice versa, depending on whichever came out first). They're manufactured by Nestlé.

It seems like you guys thought I was referring to this candy:

smrtbg.gif

I've never tasted the latter one, but it looks really awful :D

nononnono...."Smarties" closely resemble sweettarts, but with out any noticable flavoring...are much smaller (about dime-size)...just compacted sugar is about all they are...oh, and they come in small, plastic wrappings....I'm almost certain that what you had was something else...smarties to M&Ms are like apples to oranges really...

edit: *reads Sherack's post*

OOOOOOooooooohhhh..........

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Oh my god. I was wondering why people said smarties were sour or something. When STTCT said she never saw chocolate smarties before, I did some research...

Where I live, there are only chocolate smarties - ripoffs of M&Ms (or vice versa, depending on whichever came out first). They're manufactured by Nestlé.

It seems like you guys thought I was referring to this candy:

smrtbg.gif

I've never tasted the latter one, but it looks really awful :D

* Lightbulb goes off in head*

Ohhhhhh! You mean those Smarties! Well then, that makes more sense. I, like Homer, thought that was a strange comparison. :D

In that case, I have to say M&M's because I've never had the Nestle knockoff, Smarties.

This makes so much more sense now! :D

Right on, Sher, that's exactly what we were reffering to...well, exactly what i was reffering to at least.

I've never had the chocolate smarties before. I guess both smarties have something in common from i've gathered, though, they both taste awful.

Archived