Home

Glow preview

Yeah, can you like make it a real preview on all existing forms of colored letters (or at least on the correct sized white and black ones). The black-only-normal-12-to-10-font-size-text isn't really found anywhere connected to a username.

Really not fun for it to look cool on the preview and then crap on the username.

I was hoping if you actually use your brain you'd end up understanding it.....uhm, fine, to simplify... When you choose a color you don't get a preview of how the color glow will look on your username and therefore some colors tend to look like crap once they are set. Now the thing is that you cannot change it until another 300 points, so you have to spam and take the crappy glow. So if can't get the option to choose the glow whenever we want after we first bought it, can we at least get a preview to actually see what it's going to look like?

Because whoever set the current preview system in effect either never bothered to take a second look on how it worked, or he was smoking some very potent crack.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

wow.... you said it right here... where all the huge big admins come and give feedback :D...

you have guts my man :p

i may have a manly look about me but i am a WOMAN :(

will they de-glow me? :( it was a joke... honest ;)

Originally posted by BlackDove

I was hoping if you actually use your brain you'd end up understanding it.

Dude, do you even know what you're saying, and to a super mod at that? Your grammar and style isn't too hot, thus I couldn't make out what you were saying. I couldn't (and still aren't completely sure) tell if you're asking for an addition to the store or if you've figured out a way to see what a glow looks like before you add it to your name. I assumed the latter because of the topic title. Don't go crazy and insult people when they want clarification. Chances are they need it.

I've never used the glow menu before, so I didn't know the setup until you made that post.

Dude, the thread wasn't meant for you in the first place. Wherther you understood what I wanted to say or not, it's not really my problem, is it?

Oh and re-reading my posts I find them quite understandable (ooo wait I left out a "we" in my second post, very crucial O.o) for those who know what I'm talking about (namely admins should, if they actually bothered to check how the interface works for an average user).

hey.. i am a moderator on 2 forums.

i have a responsibillaty to post on both of them

i also have to visit the forums where i once started :D

and im with a PLayer Association here

i had many creds because i posted on all those forums and i got some nice donations from nice members :D

and you already have your glow.. so only a sig image to go :D

oh.. and mught i give you some advice?

i see you put ______ in your sig to get your image centered.

but if you put these tags in there: [align=center] and then close with [/ align] ... leave the space between [/ and align] out . and it will be in the center of your sig

Archived