Home

Character Names For SWG

Jared Sinn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People, don't talk to the irritating people, dont' even talk about them. So:

Shhhhhhhh.....

I will not post any remarks on these two peoples ever again.

Lalala :cowdance

OT:

When I made my character I tried to make a Bothan name. Because I thought something like "John Wayne" didn't dound very bothan-like. If you want to roleplay a certain species, you should look at http://www.theforce.net for ideas. That's what I did.

Warnings taken into consideration. thanks for the patience. You know I didnt come into this group to cause trouble. eatupmartha just brought the worst out of me. let's move on.

are there any other "name" bans other than original star wars characters or stupid rip-offs like luukskywalker777?

:fett:

Well, I believe PA names will be blocked as well, such as Empire, Rebel Alliance and Ubiqtorate. My understaning is that they will have a very nice name generator for those having problems deciding.

*crosses fingers hoping for his first choice*

"Please be available, Please oh please oh please"

Originally posted by Wizdoom

thanks for the info. good to know. looking forward to it! i'll be crossing everything!

im gonna get a admin in here. and i think you are facing a temp ban Wizdoom

for:

2 times an internet explorer bomb

1 time foul language on a family forum

1 time stealing an avatar

1 time mimicing someones signature.

i warned you 3 times. I gave you three chances to act normal.

first of all, i was already warned about the first items in your list. i apologized and stopped immediately!

i did not know that the avatars and sigs were one persons only. the avatars and sigs are on the site for anyone to use. how did i "steal" it?

what is your problem. i'm not bothering anyone. i love that line from the movie. if it's a problem i'll change it. didnt think it would matter. obviously it does to you.

do i really need to change it?

Originally posted by Wizdoom

first of all, i was already warned about the first items in your list. i apologized and stopped immediately!

i did not know that the avatars and sigs were one persons only. the avatars and sigs are on the site for anyone to use. how did i "steal" it?

what is your problem. i'm not bothering anyone. i love that line from the movie. if it's a problem i'll change it. didnt think it would matter. obviously it does to you.

do i really need to change it?

well.. look at the avatar? it clearly says: Darth_sidious. he made that avatar himse;f or a friend of his did it. i wouldnt like it if you would take my Wraith 8 avatar. now LF has a great show of avatars used by many people. use one of those.

and your sig was JUST LIKE Darth_sidious's. now cant you come up with a better one than that? or at least a different one. sure .. use the same sentence.... but in the exact same way?

i saw you changed it all.... afraid i will ban you? im gonna keep an eye on you. and some admin that have read this thread will to.

This thread is closed

Archived