Home

Character Names For SWG

Jared Sinn

So has everyone decided, since it's a foregone comclusion that the servers will be SC, what ONE name they'll go by? Lol, personally, I had about 4 already picked out/made up, but since I can really only use one per server, I'm going to really have to do some thinking. Most likely stick with Jared Sinn tho, because its beginning to grow on me.

JS

:sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pray Jared is available. I always have several unique (no one will ever use this name) list I keep away from everyone. That is why I shall not list any names here, though I did already list Caleb Babcox on one of my other posts. That is a special name which I cannot re-use. There can be only one Super-Squib. ;)

Originally posted by MadMardigan

I wonder what the limitations will be on naming. I'm sure very similar to EQ for legal reasons. But I hope to be able to use my all time fav....

MadMardigan

Well you won't be able to use any names for the movies or EU. As for my name: Thew Rydur. Oh yeah and if anyone takes it I'll make your in game life a living hell. :D

Originally posted by JoKen

Hey, Wraith, could you make me one of those? I have some knowlege in graphics, but I can't make something like that. :rolleyes:

sure... youre with the associates right?

i need:

a picture you are likely gonna look like in game.

Your in game name

Your species

Your gender

what planet your are from

what your city of birth is on that planet

and do you want any ships and/or droids on your card? it doesnt specify what you have... its what you want.

ID card of Thew below:

Archived