Home

The entire Expanded Universe

Wraith 8

which period did you like the best to read!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. which period did you like the best to read!

• All books from before Episode 1 till Episode 6
    • All books from Episode 6 till the NJO
    • All books from NJO and later

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

hehe, that's why you should read it in english. :D

Star Wars ain't Star Wars unless it's in english ;)

No, that's right! There are also some errors, like, "lyssværd", not "lyssabel"! "Lyssværd" is the official Danish word for lightsabre! I'm going to read them in English afterwards...I think that would be much cooler!

Originally posted by Wraith 8

indeed.. i mean

ster des doods is SO gay.... Death star is much cooler :D

Is that Spanish?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Wraith 8

thats right :D its Dutch... but i wonder... do your countries ... DUB the movies... like in Germany? i hate that... in my country they just subtitle it :D

Yeah, of course! We don't want to listen to Harrison Ford :D! We subtitle 'em in Denmark! Except for the intro, where you get the info, of what's happening!

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

Yeah, of course! We don't want to listen to Harrison Ford :D! We subtitle 'em in Denmark! Except for the intro, where you get the info, of what's happening!

i c.. no here we subtitle everything... even the start....

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

Hmm...That sounds good. I would prefer if it was here as well. Everything is better than translating the whole movie though!

well. i would rather have the movie without ANY subtitles... but then my dad wouldnt follow the movie that good :D

The only Expanded Universe novel I read all the way through and liked was Star Wars Shadows of the Empire set during the period between Episode V and VI. That was a great novel and it explained what happens between the two movies. It is shame their isn't a good novel for the period between IV and V.

Archived