Home

Jack Chick...

C'jais

I know of this Jack Chick dude only because I'm interested in roleplaying (pen 'n paper, the real deal), and he is one of the ongoing jokes in that community. Why? Because he thinks roleplaying is satanic. He's made several cartoons depicting his "Holier than thou" Christian characters saving desillusioned roleplayers.

But this has nothing to do with roleplaying. This is just too absurd for me. I was damn near falling off my chair laughing while reading this bullsh*t he's now made.

What do you think of this?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because this 'tard apparently doesn't know anything about Islam.

Did you notice which compelling "arguments" he used to persuade Omar? God loves you, Allah does not. How clever.

It says riiight here in the Bible that only Jesus can save you, and only He can forgive your sins.

So, when did the Bible become fact, when did people fall for these absurd statements, and when did Jesus have monopoly on saving people?

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

I just don't understand why practically every post you do put in here is bashing Christianity.

Get your facts straight. And don't evade the subject.

And Cjais yes he is right about Islam... Allah is depicted "as a severe judge and is not depicted as loving."

Where did you get this? Your "handy online guide to religions different from Christianity"?

I could say exactly the same for the Christian god.

That cartoon was so horrible that you can't even laugh of it! It was such an insult to Islam, and not only that, it was also bad christianity-propaganda.

The guy who made this is a real maniac, and a shame for all the christians in the world.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Or, you could simply look at this:

http://www.chick.com/catalog/comics/0106.asp

How can anyone be allowed to sell such crap?

I'll be damned if I didn't feel like busting a cap in his ass when I read that.

"This comic proves that the "science" of evolution can only be labeled as misleading theory. Many are being brainwashed in the schools and through the media into believing the Bible is false and that evolution is a scientific fact. Now it's time they are told the truth!"

I've seen better evidence for creationism being presented in this forum.

It's not the point he's trying to make that bothers me. It's the cartoon, happy-ending, morally superior, bunnies-and-flowers-way he does it. I hate him now.

Even though I am a firm believer in the Christian ways, Role Playing is NOT satanic.

Thats just that.

However, there are some follies in the cartoon. Such as the Islamic,Muslim whatever he was, saying that he wouldn't have helped the christian if the roles were reversed. Ahem. He would have. The Muslim religion does not teach to hate everyone and not help them if they need it.

The guy who portrayed the Christian did it well, however. When it came the time to minister to someone, he did it.

Oh yay. Jack Chick.

He is a sad, strange little man, and he has my pity. ;)

I would take most of the things he says about Christianity with a very large grain of salt. Although obi can tell you that in the example you have, the actions of the Christian were accurate.

But as a Christian I find his tracts offensive to read (because of the impression it gives of us people like you, Cjais), and as an artist I find his art offensive to look at. ;)

I think this guy needs to be force fed the movie Dogma. It actually has some quality stuff in there...better than his arguments anyway.

The whole ideas instead of beliefs thing got to me, and I totally agree with the structure of religion damaging what lies at its base.

Like C'Jais said: That guy is a joke. And a bad one at that. His style is most similiar to what you see in old DDR schoolbooks (fact). He's a prime example of Christianity.

Anyway, this is why he's wrong about RPG (amongst other reasons). For those of you who think that RPG is the work of Lucifer, Slanesh, ect: Look and learn. For those who do not: Have a good laugh.

ARG!

ARGGH!

:swear: :swear: :swear:

This reminds me of a creationist-comic I read a while ago at work. I couldn't get anything done that day because it simply stunned me with it's stupidity. I was too pissed to to be mad.

I can not believe the crap they're trying to pull! :mad:

If someone knows where I can find this particular cartoon again, please let me know or post it here. Here's the scenario:

A ugly bald fat sweaty professor is keeping a biology lecture when suddenly a beautiful blonde bright-eyed young man stands up and humiliates him and his ridiculous evolution-theories.

A moment later all the 100 students that first laughed at him are all like: "OOH You are sooo right! How dumb we were believing in these silly theories! Tell me more about Jesus! Please tell us more about God oh you handsome blonde young man you!"

I'm not sure if I can control myself so I'll just say it quickyl and move on to other things. Thinking about this makes me want to tear my hair out.

check out these links.

Here is why Islam is wrong and Christianity is right:

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/fallacies.asp

Can you believe this:

Since Islam came along many centuries after Christianity, Islam has the burden of proof and not Christianity. The Bible tests and judges the Qur'an. When the Bible and The Qur'an contradict each other, the Bible must logically be given first place as the older authority. The Qur'an is in error until it proves itself.

Some Muslims violate the principle of historical precedent by asserting that Islam does not have the burden of proof and that the Qur'an judges the Bible.

How wasted does a person have to be in order to agree with that?! I am amazed.

Another one:

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/errors.asp

Here we see that Islam is wrong because we can prove SCIENTIFICALLY (don't even get me started on this one..) that the Qur'an has one error in it.

(The mistake was based on the erroneous assumption that the earth was flat. The authors of the Qur'an did not know that the earth was a sphere which revolved around the sun.)

ARG!

Ah, it gets worse, people:

http://www.chick.com/bc/1997/witchcraftmasonry.asp?FROM=Masonryinfo

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/books/204/0204_10.asp

The devil is using many different tools today to trick young people into riding the fast lane down the stairway to hell.

One of the most dangerous and widespread of all those tools is his fantasy role playing game, Dungeons and Dragons.

Literally millions of young people are unknowingly participating in genuine occult practices and opening the doors for demons to enter their bodies through this seemingly innocent game.

By the time they find out they were hood-winked, it's too late. They have taken that last step down the stairway to hell and are greeted by the engulfing flames.

:rofl::rofl: That's so ridiculous!

I just couldn't resist:

The Bible is in error until it proves itself.

#3 Proving Christianity by the Bible and then proving the Bible by Christianity.

b. Logically, it is irrelevant whether the text of the Bible has been preserved because preservation does not logically imply inspiration. A book can be perfectly copied without implying its inspiration.

When a Christian argues that history or science "proves" the Bible, this actually means that he is acknowledging that history and science can likewise refute the Bible. If the Bible contains just one historical error or one scientific error, then the Bible is not the Word of God. Verification and falsification go hand in hand.

If he can refute Science, then God wins by default. But this is logically erroneous. You cannot prove your position by refuting someone else's position. The theory of evolution and the Bible could both be wrong. Christians must prove their own theories.

Many Christians believe in the Bible as a blind leap of faith. They really do not care if it is filled with mistakes and contradictions. As far as they are concerned, they were born Christian and they will die Christian. The more closed minded they are, the more fanatical they become in their religion. When ignorance unites with arrogance, fanaticism is born.

They do not believe in Christianity because it is true. To them Christianity is true because they believe it.

The mistake was based on the erroneous assumption that the earth was flat. The authors of the Bible did not know that the earth was a sphere which revolved around the sun.

Sorry if I offended anyone in here. It's his words. Not mine.

But he's really not that dumb. Jack Chick is fairly clever as you all can see. He just lacks the ability to see things from the other person's side. Lack of empathy - a sure sign of any sociopath.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Ok Cjais you have my sincere apoligies because that guy is sooo messed up.

D & D...

All forgiven.

Once you start to delve into his clearly raving mind, it's obvious to anyone that he's.... mad.

Did I say that? - C'jais

Archived