Home

Dream machine!

Crazy_dog no.3

I would be a complete man if there was a virtual-reality console kind of like in The Lawnmower Man, only with better graphics and without mind-expanding effects.;)

U would be able to put on the suit (full-body suit) and then be totally immersed into the virtual world!!! U would be able to smell, feel, hear, see and sometimes taste! Ideas for different game types-

Stratergy: U are the commander in the command center. U can walk around the command center but apart from that it's like any other RTS, I guess.

However if it's an empire-building stratergy then something different is required.

Shooter: Pain could come into this one! Pain could be adjusted and password-protected so that kids won't get too hurt. I think the average to maximum level is the one u get when shot by a paintball.

I think some extra realism would be good in shooters becuase then u could dodge bullets.

Racing: Simple enough. U are in the car.

Games that would be amazing: The Sims

Battlefield 1942

GTA 3

MAX PAYNE!! *mouth waters*

Black & White

Unreal 2

Deus Ex

Heh, I wouldn't want to encorperate pain. Especially in a game like Max Payne. I'm much too big of a sissy. :D There's already a gaming machine that inflicts pain to the user including, heat, shock and slapping! It's called the Painstation. Let me see if I can find a link.

Black & White in VR? Talk about ten times the snooze power. :D Something like NWN or Deus Ex would be great. :thumbsup:

And who can forget Galaxies?! :D

XWA Yeah that seems OK, although JO in VR sounds better.

LOTR:TTT will be quite good.

And some James Bond games. They will be popular with the male market at leist. ;) ;) ;):D;) ;) ;)

I think Die Hard would be OK. Especially becuase of walking on broken glass barefoot. :evil1:

EDIT: I think maybe some sports games should be there too, to shut up all those parents who say too many games are unhealthy.

A football (soccer) game will be popular here in the UK. Kids will get excercise and maybe play as David Beckham who is like as famous as Blair over here. :rolleyes:

I think that MOHAA, Battlefield:1942, or America's Army would be a cool game to play like that. They would be very awesome.

I wonder if you could play Splinter Cell like that, or what about Spider-Man the movie game? That would be cool web slinging around NY.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived