Home

monkey island

simon_xazza

Simon: Make sure you get ScummRev 2 (NOT 3) as this is a much more functional version.

Shame my thread about making a "remastered" version of MI dissapeared. Why doesn't Dan Lee (or someone) go over all the old backdrops for MI1 in a higher resolution? Then we could get someone to remix the Amiga audio and BAM! a super cool remastered version!

Wow.

~ Johnny

This of course depends on what style you want. If you want a better version of the original art work for MI1 & 2, then go for Dan Lee, but if you want something more COMI style, then i'd go for Paco both in my opinion, the best artists on Worldofmi, although, I think I'd throw in Ado as well, he's class. If you want to see their work, go here. And hey, while your there, check out my art work, it'll be under Neil Joshi.:D

Originally posted by ThunderPeel2001

Simon: Make sure you get ScummRev 2 (NOT 3) as this is a much more functional version.

Shame my thread about making a "remastered" version of MI dissapeared. Why doesn't Dan Lee (or someone) go over all the old backdrops for MI1 in a higher resolution? Then we could get someone to remix the Amiga audio and BAM! a super cool remastered version!

Wow.

~ Johnny

Also, check out this thread for a nice image of how Day of the Tentacle would look, when remastered

Archived