• Rap
    • Hip Hop
    • R'n'B
    • Pop
    • Trance
    • Techno
    • Other (Please tell which)

Originally posted by {BK}SupremePain

sweet... i got "System Of a Down", "Toxicity" and "Steal This Album" whats there other CD called?

PS: Nova if you like System Of A Down Then i would recormend these 3 songs they made, System Of A Down - Thetawaves, System Of A Down - Bubbles and System Of a Down - Innervision:D

Cheers - I will look into that this weekend.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

btw, someone explain the differance between Rap, Hip-hop, and RnB, cause I can't tell the differance.

okay lets see.... RnB is Rythem and Beat, like that keys chick she makes RnB be with a soul twist. i agree with most rap these days (Eminem, D12 etc)... some of there song lines are truely just scary. Hip Hop dosent have to be rap, like N'sync (PUKE!) made a song called 'pop' once that was a hip hop song not a pop song.

Rap eh i think rap thats actuly good is people that can rap without talking trash, like Tupac, Coolio, LL Cool J or Will Smith

PS: im glad most people here like ROCK! cuase i hate eminem hes a moron in my opinion the only song that he made thats decent is Forgot About Dre (and thats only cuase he is rapping with Dre)

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

gottsta be rock. cant live without the mosh. after all, what is living outside the mosh? BORING

*braces Moprheus impression for up coming naff joke...*

What is the Mosh Pit?

*...and relax...!*

Love to mosh. Can't dance, but moshing, air guitar and leaping like a frog on a hot plate - yeah, fine!

Not to be rude, but what do people see in moshing?

Is it like a game?

I have an idea, lets get as many people as we can into a small area and then start running into eachother and tackeling eachother. Last man standing wins.

:confused:

Well, I know we all have different tastes, but I mean, come on, doesn't that sound the least bit unintelligent to you?

The funny thing is, a lot of the supposed "mosh pits" I see(from a t.v.) just have 50 crazed fans jumping and screaming near the front, and the rest of the people in the "pit" just try and look like they are really doing something other than standing around.

a mosh pit is one way of showing that you like the group on stage, but corporate *******s ruined it for awhile in the early 90's, as people moshed to singers like Phil Collins. Now adays, its mostly only done as a Rock fan thing *most of the rap/pop lovers i know say its a buncha morons acting like savages. i wanna see everyone who thinks that thrown into a pit and say that *****, but its also a way to relieve stress. moshing is a sport as much as it is anything else:p

RnB - rhythm and blues...which means its just got a soul feel to it. i like RnB because it just makes you feel good and want to dance and makes ya happy like this --->:D

Rap - you all kno what rap is, its lyrical content put together with a bassy beat and filled with lines and beats that make you bob your head...great music to just chill to.

Hip-Hop - hip-hop is more like the rap sorta music you hear on radio stations, or music channels on tv. its alot of mainstream rap with artists that are manufactured and are used to sell music.

so i hope that answers some of your guys questions...:thumbsup:

keep in mind, this is only my opinion!

Originally posted by Elessar-Eärfalas

RnB - rhythm and blues...which means its just got a soul feel to it. i like RnB because it just makes you feel good and want to dance and makes ya happy like this --->:D

Rap - you all kno what rap is, its lyrical content put together with a bassy beat and filled with lines and beats that make you bob your head...great music to just chill to.

Hip-Hop - hip-hop is more like the rap sorta music you hear on radio stations, or music channels on tv. its alot of mainstream rap with artists that are manufactured and are used to sell music.

so i hope that answers some of your guys questions...:thumbsup:

keep in mind, this is only my opinion!

my bad....;) your right about rnb.... my bad...

Archived