Home

First month

Stiffler

Cool. I was looking over the descriptions of the collector's edition, and the regular, and it said that the collector's edition includes a free month as one if it's features. The regular edition didn't even mention it... And yes, my real name is Stiffler... :)

The "first month free" legacy dates back to the release of EQ, where they initially had to give away the first two months, since the servers were so buggy! Anyway, it's a good way to make people complain less when the game is never as buggy as the first month after release.

To Stiffler:

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forum!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place, second only to Wraith. ;)

Oh, and Juztyn off course, the local Admin. :D

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

welcome stiffler :D ill do my welcome now:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Archived