Home

Interesting Poll on GameSpot

Feral

Larry on #2? Please... I'd prefer that they'd leave Grim Fandango alone, and I don't much like the Quest games anymore. TLJ2 might make a nice sequel, but I didn't dig the original that much. Other than MI it would have to be MM from that list for me.

i remember when space quest used to be good, those were the days. However, I had to vote for Grim for several reasons i've scattered elsewhere, and it's not just because the original was so spectacular, if they make a sequal I think they should completely forget the main characters of the first game and start a completely new adventure in the land of the dead - oh how i drool at that sweet prospect

Maniac Mansion, definitely, because Day of the Tentacle was simply fantastic, and the series is very expendable.

I'm not too bothered about Monkey Island after EMI, and I don't want a Grim Fandango sequel as the first stands alone perfectly.

I voted for MI, but that's because worldofmi told me to. nah, it's because i'd like to see monkey island wrapped up once and for all. but MM would be great. so great in fact that i'm going to go and play it right now just to remind me of it. :D

MM stank because it used a very early version of SCUMM. i haven't actually layed it fully (it came with my DOTT) btu i tried and it was actually quite hard because you had touse combinations of verbs. still much better than typing it in. :D

Please note, MM was merley a test for SCUMM but people at the time loved it so much that they made a sequel.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived