Home

I've joined up and everything..

Pnut_Man

Varan drains his mug then picks up his combat belt from the booth. It has two D-44 blasters, several spare clips a few grenades and a vibroblade. He also straps his vibrosword on his back, then pulls on his cloak over all this. He lifts up his rifle, swings it over his shoulder, and walks out of the bar.

*grabs three of them*

This should do, better to save the rest for a rainy day. So, everyone seems pretty tooled up, so no need for a trip to ye olde armoury. Ok, here's the plan. Simple recon, though we'll bring little daisy here *strokes the dewback, braaaah!*. Zendjir, keep a look out. Bad weather and pirates are reported. And keep your eyes peeled for that miner, those guys can even find trouble in a chocolate gnort shop. I'll provide cover if we get attacked, but I expect each of you to be able to handle yourself in a fight. Considering the toys you are bringing, this shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, and yes, I have dibs for the dewback on the way home!

True, some nosy imps might be one of the things we are not interested in meeting, considering our armament and our dewback. Seriously, when I saw that look on Black Rose's face, you know that "I've done something I shouldn't done, though at least I got a dewback out of it" face... makes me wonder if there's not a big "PROPERTY OF THE EMPERIAL ARMY" mark somewhere on it. Geez, what a rubble we are, ey?

*smiles*

/OOC: As I said, it's mostly about getting to know your character. Once you do, RPing is a breeze. Now, it might not be so easy to figure out your character in the beginning. Hell knows, I'm far from figuring out mine. But just like real people, you'll learn more every time you hang out with them, and after some time, they'll be almost as real as any person out there. And the more interesting a character you make, the more interesting it will be for you to hang out with!

/still OOC:

Let me put what I just wrote into context, so I don't seem like such a hippie: most of my best friends, I can guess what they will do in most situations, and even what words they'll use seconds before they say them, simply becauses I know them so well. When you know a character that well too, you won't have to stop and try to figure out what he/she/it should do to stay in character; you'll know it by instinct. And since the character is a projection of your imagination, it's a bit easier! ;)

Archived