Home

Name of MI5

ADOLO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually i suspected Paco at the time of posting my last post in this thread, but i didn't want to say it incase i was wrong, but it did look distinctivly like his work and yes, much better to what they did for the box art to EFMI (didn't look like guybrush in the game or in any other sense). oh well, i seriously doubt they'll be hiring Paco to do the next Box art (althoguh i would be overjoyed if they did, that would eb cool, or maybe even Dan Lee)

I like "Return to Monkey Island" the most. Shouldn't you rather come up with a story before you come up with a name? Anyway, how about?..

Donkey Island

Monkey Island 5: The wrath of Le Chuck

Monkey Island 5: Back to the Monkeys

The fearsome buccaneers of Monkey Island

The threeheaded monkey strikes back

Gaaah...

awww ok how 'bout The future of Monkey Island

i no its the name of the forum and all but guybrush could finaly destroy monkey island while lechuck is on it.

i no he can never die (i mean be destroyed) but big whoop (soz mullog) gets demolished along with mi, and destroys lechuck.

i dont think that they should do it about them as kids, but if they did it should be called...... umm..... i dunno! got any suggestions?

The Other Secret Of Monkey Island

What's the other secret? Don't ask me, I'm not sure what the first one is yet :D

Also:

Escape From Monkey Island Again

Captives Of Monkey Island

Monkeys Of Secret Island

Flaming Demon Beavers Of Monkey Island

Shadows Of Lucre Island.

Hmm, and since, at some point, Guybrush is REALLY going to have to get round to meeting himself in the Mysts of time swamp, how about Bob and Murray's Excellent Adventure to round things off?

Archived