Home

Indiana Jones is back!

Fishflesh

wtlw.jpg

:D

"New game"... we've heard about that one for almost a year now.

The DVD thing was in no way official, just a comment on a message board from an employee at Universal telling people to remain optimistic.

There are talks of Indy4. No official script is out just yet; no shooting or post-production stuff has been going on yet. You call that 'in theaters soon'?

Dunno. But in the commercial I've seen that's exactly what it looks like he's doing. See?

44.jpg

34.jpg

I assume the S.A.C.'s are assassins of some sort trying to kill Indy, and he's just defending himself,.. but maybe they're just into S&M and guys with whips smacking them around.

I guess I'll just have to play the game to be sure. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, and Niner,.. I originally meant to convey the concept of: "Beating up on nazis; and sexy asian chicks!" but it didn't come out quite right... But, as you can see, the pics show that either way works! ;)

:joy:

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

wtlw.jpg

:D

"New game"... we've heard about that one for almost a year now.

The DVD thing was in no way official, just a comment on a message board from an employee at Universal telling people to remain optimistic.

There are talks of Indy4. No official script is out just yet; no shooting or post-production stuff has been going on yet. You call that 'in theaters soon'?

uuh the game is out bevore the 25 feb

the dvd is official clik HERE (i have alrady reserved them ;))

indy 4 is comming trust me (and did i say anything about oficial)

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

uuh the game is out bevore the 25 feb

the dvd is official clik HERE (i have alrady reserved them ;))

indy 4 is comming trust me (and did i say anything about oficial)

The game: I know it's coming out soon, it recently went gold.

The DVD: http://dvd.ign.com/articles/386/386446p1.html

How can it be official if Paramount never even saw the box art? I'm pretty sure the Indy DVDs are coming out near the end of 2003... but no official announcement has been made yet. May I ask where you reserved your copy?

The movie: Yes, it may come out. But Lucas said he wouldn't be able to get involved until after Episode 3 is done; therefore, the movie is still way off (after 2005).

Archived