Home

Weapon of Choice

Genesis16

Its kind of hard to say right now, since there is no items list and we don't know to much about player crafted weapons. But if i had to pick any existing weapon from SW then I'd go with the S-5 security blaster used by the Naboo Royal Guard. I'd also like to have some type of slugthrower/projectile rifle. Seeing Greedo's gun, the DT-12 heavy blaster would be nice too.... Oh well I could go on for hours. :D

Originally posted by Soromonu

lol, I didn't say at the same time..I have not seen anything that says you can't switch between ranged and melee weps

On the contrary, a lot of dev posts have stated that most players chose to keep a melee weapon for when their prey gets really close, it seems like blaster accuracy will be pretty bad when it comes to charging, frenzied beasts! :)

well like in the great game of Mafia.

i thought the shotgun was awesome when i first saw it ..... but when using it.,.. it tottaly sucked... you could only use it on like 2 centimeters range for efectiveness. im a distance guy.. give me a gun that takes out its enemy a mile away.. i for one loved the sniper gun the tommy gun and the colt.

And i think i just have to try out a couple of guns in SWG to realy get the one of my choice.

Archived