The truth behond the Iraqi war

Lime-Light

I Iraq a REAL threat?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I Iraq a REAL threat?

• Yes, I'm already building my bomb shelter
    • No, it's bull, but I still need gas for my SUV
    • Damn, I hate towel heads

I agree with Crado extremely well. Qui Gon you must getYOUR facts from ZoogDisney.com. Bill Gates the richest man in the world is gonna donate 95% of his profit to poor kids in Africa. 95% of his profit is over 60 billion dollars. Name country(s) that can match that standard. Plus all the other foundations in America 1% of our budget. Hmmmmmm. Right are you telling me that our budget is 64,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars according to your 1% theory. Yah the US pumps out about 80 billion dollars in funding(including Bill Gates donation.) lets see 80,000,000,000 x 100%. Nice theory Qui Gon. And all this Native American stuff, yes it was there land, this happened what 500 years ago, people weent civilized back then. There is no need to go into the past, because nothings gonna change, i dont use the past to prove my points i use it to learn from. And you should to.

-Father Torque

Insane the Muslims treated the women well first not the europeans. The europeans learned the way to treta women through the European crusades.:p

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Perhaps you would be so kind to mention any of these dictatorships with nukes and huge armies.

...............KOREA................ Like around a million waiting on the boarder and not to mention the million man standing army of China who knows how many in reserve like status. <---FACT YOU MISSED ! ! ! ! yeah funny.........

China is the reason the Korean War is in a sees fire for the past 40 some odd years. China is Koreas biggest Supporter. Not to OOOOO Korea has already stated the have nukes and will use them.

Is that good enough for you there guy, or do I need to go look up all the smaller ones with smaller armies ? Believe it or not at the Gulf War Iraq had one of the largest armies in the world lol, but they didn't want to fight for him lol

"Besides I thought you two were going to ignore me.... "

All I see in these posts is blind USA bashing from people who have done nothing for the world and most likely never will.

The people here are just against war no matter if for a good or a bad reason. Just against war. It really doesn't matter if Saddam is a bad guy or a good guy to you people. You're just against war. Let the bad guys do what they want to whoever. As long as its not me in my country......

That's just sad. What is also sad is the US and UK end up taking it on themselves to get reed of governments like this while the rest of the world says "as long as it's not me in my country why should I care". Well you should care about them because it could just as easily be your country someday under a dictator or mine for that matter.

Donald Rumsfeld our Secretary of Defense said this best. That when looking at Korea from orbit the north is dark and without light and the south is bright and full of light. Not a exact quote, but you get the idea. That is the difference between the American way and the other way. N. Korea is poor not because of USA because of there leadership. If not for the US going into the Korean War the hole of Korea would be that way. So there is some good we did by ourselves without the support of the rest of the world...... They didn't have oil nether did Vietnam. We didn't get rich off any of that we got poorer. How many people from your countries died to try to keep another country free.

Iraq we can be to blame for some of it, but when we send millions of bags of food and they give it to the military instead of the people that's their fault. 1 reason why we must fix that so all the people get food and its not cut off before it gets to them... IRAQ gives oil for food they aren't getting much money...

Are you all afraid that there might be a bigger war. Something the hole world gets drug into. Something you might get called up to defend. Are you scared to fight and die for something bigger than yourselves.... I guess you just want to live out your life and die sh@tting on your self in a dipper at 80 never doing anything for the world you live in, but setting back in a chair at home gripping about the politics of a country thousands of miles away.

If you don't want to go to war. Fine you're not we are its our fight with our consequences. Your opinions don't amount to a heap of Sh@t. It's going to cost Billions to go to war with Iraq and stay there to rebuild it. Most likely the Oil fields will be set on fire at the beginning to keep us from getting them like they did in Kuwait. Again we aren't getting rich we are getting poorer and if you think we are "you are just sad", because I just so happen to pay my taxes here. I'm not getting rich. If you think a US Pres. can't get rich off invading Iraq our last Pres. couldn't get a "blow job" without it being on the evening news.

I live here. I have served my country and most likely will again. Iraq should have been fixed 11 years ago, but the rest of the world said "NO" Just like when anything needs doing. Its the US that has to do it. Nobody else wants to get there hands dirty.

There will never be a world free of war, violence, and hunger as long as men are free to do wrong. Saddam has been free for to long..

If you want to stop human suffering and want the world to be peaceful. Go get a uniform and put it on. If you don't need to fight for your rights. Fight for someone else. Stand up for doing something rather than standing up for doing nothing.

I'm not closed mineded and I'm not stupid or brain washed by propaganda. There is so much freedom of the press here there is everything from your point of view to mine and everything behined and infront. This is just that facts if you don't like it you can suck an egg. I'm tired of debating with truly closed minded people that are all to safe in there cozy little beds sucking there thumbs while other people in the world are suffering and dyeing.

So much of your time is spent blaming my country. Why don't you blame yours what are they doing. With all the money the US gives to other countries in the world for aid. Everyone in America could go to college for free and have free health care. We have people in our own country starving in the streets, but we send aid to Russia or Iraq or some 3rd world f@cked up country. That the rest of the world dosn't know exists or care.

I wont be posting here anymore its pointless... For your sake I hope we don't live in a world someday where all the governments are like Iraq and there is constant drawn out wars. Given by your opposition to this war. I doubt you would lift a finger to change it.

Like i said in the middle I will say again...There will never be a world free of war, violence, and hunger as long as men are free to do wrong. Saddam has been free for to long..

Like I said in the middle I will say again...There will never be a world free of war, violence, and hunger as long as men are free to do wrong. Saddam has been free for to long..

If you don't like it you can "SUCK A EGG"

Million man army of China. Good one. Did you know that if we gave 10 bullets to every person in every form of service in the States and made the Chinese ARMY (just the army) stand 1 in front of the other we would not kill them all. From Generals to secretaries, to pilots 10 bullets 1 in front of the other just the army 1 million! Where do you get your facts from?

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Father Torque

95% of his profit is over 60 billion dollars.

Heh.... I'm sure that wouldn't be his gross profit, but rather a net profit from maybe one capital venture. Still, I'd like to see the source for that.

Plus all the other foundations in America 1% of our budget. Hmmmmmm. Right are you telling me that our budget is 64,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars according to your 1% theory.

It's not actually a theory... I'm too tired to do the math, but look at this table. I'd be surprised if the percentage for Outlays-->Discretionary-->International (foreign aid) came to more than 2%.

All the foundations and charities in the U.S. couldn't hope to come close to our GDP (formerly known as the GNP prior to 1991), or Gross Domestic Product. Our annual budget was nearly 2 Trillion dollars for 2003.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

I wont be posting here anymore its pointless...

It's probably just as well.. You only offer mindless rhetoric and ethnocentric viewpoints rather than intellectual debate with sourced data.

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

If you don't like it you can "SUCK A EGG"

Sure.

Archived