17 members have voted

1. 1. I Iraq a REAL threat?

• Yes, I'm already building my bomb shelter
    • No, it's bull, but I still need gas for my SUV
    • Damn, I hate towel heads

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparing Hussany wainy to Hitler is there anybody else he is more like? He isn't like Hitler huh? Well did you forget the Gulf War or were you alive at that time ?

He invaded Kuwait for there oil supply he had a long drawn out war with Iran so after a stale mate there he invaded Kuwait to build back his losses, but that's not like Hitler invading his neighbors is it. No its not. Hitler was let alone while he went from small country to small country lol Hessian was stopped by the US and has been kept in check by us for the past decade.

Hussain is not like Hitler here ither killing his own people. Hitler just killed Jews in his own country that's ok right. Hussain killed the families of the people against him. He has used gas on his own people. What would happen here if we had used nerve gas on the protestors of the Rodney King Trial lol

Hussain even cam to power in a vary similar way to Hitler and keeps the same kind of controlled on his Country. Hitler was just more popular in Germany people thought he was the best there lol

The truth about Hitler is if you took away all the crap he did he was the most productive leader Germany had had for a long time and he really got the economy moving. Hell you can't even say that for Hussany

The truth of the matter is he has the intent he wants the capability. Hmm the terrorist and Iraq hate each other ? Have you ever heard the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend ?

The UN doesn't have the balls to make the hard choices and never has. Europe couldn't handle Hitler they can't handle Hussain and when the hell has France not got there but kicked in war besides the time of Napoleon.

And if it wasn't for the USA. Europe would have been wiped out by Hitler and than he would have gone for the rest of the world. We would all be Nazis and Hitler's grandson would be running the show

One more thing there was jets before 1940. Germany had developed them. Hitler didn't think they would be of any use so they weren't implimited tell the end of the war as a last ditch effort. They were also close to making a Atom Bomb wonder how the world would be if they had done it 1st lol

Iraq has seperation of church and state lol. So your saying killing your own people is ok as long as you have seperation of church and state. lol

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

Hitler was just more popular in Germany people thought he was the best there lol

What's that "lol"? Why is it funny thay they supported Hitler? Its not that they were dumb or anything, they just thought he was right. If I would live in Germany at the time of Hitler it is extremely likely that I would join the rest of the gang and supported Hitler, he did his propaganda real well, and no one's immune to propaganda. And then we have the fact that people fear him too. If any of you belives that if you lived in Germany before and while WW2 you would think of Hitler as people think of him today, then you are not really truthful.

Hmm the terrorist and Iraq hate each other ? Have you ever heard the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend ?

I've heard about it, but it's not true.

The UN doesn't have the balls to make the hard choices and never has.

If you support Bush, don't talk about others not having the balls. You know why Bush&US wants to attack Saddam? Because they're dead afraid of him. It takes real guts to not attack him.

And if it wasn't for the USA. Europe would have been wiped out by Hitler and than he would have gone for the rest of the world. We would all be Nazis and Hitler's grandson would be running the show

Don't talk BS. GB was still strong enough to last a while, and after Hitler attacked Sovjet, he was constantly being pulled back on the east front, and they would eventually have taken Berlin. And anyway, no matter how successful they would be, a nazi empire would never last more than a few years.

One more thing if you people don't like the US or what it does. It is a free country leave.......Go to Iraq sence you love it so much

Thanks, but no thanks, I prefer it up here in Norway.

Oh man... please drop the Hitler-analogy already.

It means nothing.

>>>

Hitler's middle name is Habib just like Saddam's!!

They both prefer wearing boxers!?!

Hitler was born on the 4th of January whereas Saddam was born on the 1st of April! 1 and 4, 4 and 1 - coincidence??? I DON'T THINK SO! :rolleyes:

And if you add the last two digits of Saddam's year of birth to the number of days Hitler was waging war you get a total of 666!

And they both drink their coffee black!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG-OMG HOW 'BOUT THAT! Now me surely must kill all Iraqi people! Let'z go! Who's with me??

...What? My logic is flawed? .... :confused: noo.. can't be? :rolleyes:

Personally I like how the mindset of everyone is basically the same as before WW2. Its interesting the people never learn anything from the past.

Well it wont happen again because the militaries respond faster or we have the bad guys under constant surveillance.. Whatever your reasoning.

Hmm afraid of Hussian you say well. Bush probably is afraid. Of what can happen if he gets what he wants.

Hussain wants to be like Hitler. Hitler wanted to be like Napoleon. Napoleon wanted to be like the Caesars lol They all almost succeed each time and all because people like the ones on this forum turn there heads and say they're not that bad. They wont ever amount to anything.

Each time we give in and when it comes to the point where there has to be a war. More people would have died than if we had nipped them in the bud in the beginning. Imagine all the lives that would have been saved if Europe had enforced the treaty on Germany with force before Hitler built up his military. Instead of trying to talk him down. Maybe Iraq isn't all that much of a threat if only because of the US.....Just leave him alone now and give him 5 or 10 years than lets have a Bang up of a war were millions die and Nukes are used.

For the most part I see a lot of US bashing from people in other countries on here and when it all adds up you don't like the US because of your own countries "propaganda". Lets a terrorist fly a plain into one your large buildings and see how your countries react... Assuming you are in counties that can build large buildings that is.

As for the people here who are against the US Hope you don't live next to any large sky scrapers because the terrorist don't care if your for or against your country they just want to kill you because your an American, because of the "propaganda" they are led to beleave.

You don't want to kill Iraqy people.......:confused: If thats all we wanted to do. We would just leave Hussein alone.

Ahhh I see its ok for Hussein to do it, becouse he is there dictatore. I get it now I see what your all saying. Who cares what kind of ruller he is to his own people let them handle him lol

ok ok let him kill his own people great idea :cool:

One more thing if you people don't like the US or what it does. It is a free country leave.......Go to Iraq sence you love it so much :D

Wow, what a interesting idea!

Love it er Leave it, hmmmmm no. Instead I'll stay and try to make it a good place for everyone not just the lucky or privileged.

Well I have never been Lucky or Privileged and had to work for everything I want or have.....I like the US just fine other than the hippies and the gang bangers. as far Luc Solar being sarcastic I knew he reread my comment a few times.

Originally posted by griff38

Hey,

I think he was being sarcastic.

For the most part I see a lot of US bashing from people in other countries on here and when it all adds up you don't like the US because of your own countries "propaganda".

Don't talk to me about propaganda. The country I live in has been neutral all the way until WW2 (when it was forced unto the allied side, as it was occupied by the Germans), and has remained pretty neutral after that, especially in the last years. Here, you'll get to see cases from both sides of view. I do not say it's 100% free of propaganda, but don't accuse others of being affected by it when you live in a country where the largest newspapers says France and Germany is siding with Saddam.

Imagine all the lives that would have been saved if Europe had enforced the treaty on Germany with force before Hitler built up his military. Instead of trying to talk him down.

Germany would've attacked anyway, I suppose. They were mighty pissed after WW1, mostly because of the treatment France, UK and US gave it after the war. And how many unnessisary wars would have started if everyone bombed first and asked later? Pretty many. Actually, a lot of wars have been started that way, wars that could easily be avoided if the parts sat down and talked.

Lets a terrorist fly a plain into one your large buildings and see how your countries react... Assuming you are in counties that can build large buildings that is.

:rolleyes: Just because a country doesn't need to build large buildings doesn't mean they can't.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Germany would've attacked anyway, I suppose. They were mighty pissed after WW1, mostly because of the treatment France, UK and US gave it after the war. And how many unnessisary wars would have started if everyone bombed first and asked later? Pretty many. Actually, a lot of wars have been started that way, wars that could easily be avoided if the parts sat down and talked. can't.

Norway lol need I type more.......YES

I bet you justifyed 911 didn't you.......

You are real screwed in the head justifying the Nazis in any shape form or fashion..... Gee lets go a tad bit further we wouldn't have gone to the moon if it wasn't for Nazis rockets. We wouldn't have jet plains if it wasn't for the Nazis. We wouldn't know exactly how much heat the body can take before you die if it wasn't for the Nazis......

WOW we do oh a lot to them don't we. I guess its a good thing countries like yours with its mindset set by and let them happen. because its better to let them BOMB you 1st rather than take them out before they kill you. That's a Great Idea.

"Sat down and talked" not everyone wants to do that you know. If I want to kick your ass and take you crap asking me to set down and talk isn't going to stop me :rolleyes: Why don't you go hang out in the Bronks of NY and when some guy comes up and says give me your wallet ask him to set down and talk lol :D PLEASE !!!! Now take that guy with the gun and give him controle of a country called IRAQ

Don't get me wrong I like countries like yours... Okinawa had that same idea back a few hundred years ago. Japan walked right in and said guess what your belong to us now lol

Don't get me wrong I like countries like yours... Okinawa had that same idea back a few hundred years ago. Japan walked right in and said guess what your belong to us now lol

I liked his posts. Anyhow, as I don't have much knowledge of the Okinawans from hundreds of years ago, I do know that they were lacking in advancements compared to the rest of the world. So I doubt they could've stopped the Japanese anyhow. Hell, Okinawa wasn't even on maps untill after WWII. Now you should see what kind of place it has become. I guess it's similiar to the US accepting Hawaii into the union. If it wasn't us, it would've been someone else.

Okinawa was a rich country however they were pasivist and didn't beleave in a military. Japan at the time being closed off to trade and the Samuri war lords wanteing to get rich. Not being able to do that they not Japan invaded Okinawa for the most part so they could opin trade routs. I said it wrong I guess.

Okinawa didn't change hands again tell WW2 when the US invaded the island and was given back to Japan in the 70s. We built roads on the island and cities on the island even after we rolled of the Japanese just as we rebuilt helped rebuild Japan.... I have lived in Okinawa and spent some time in main land Japan they don't hate the US there and we droped 2 bombs on them funny how things work...........but I guess they were brain washed by teh US .........

If you people want to egnore me fine I don't really care...

you insult me I insult you, but for some odd resion I'm the one singled out.

If you support Bush, don't talk about others not having the balls. You know why Bush&US wants to attack Saddam? Because they're dead afraid of him. It takes real guts to not attack him.

If being brave requires leaving a tryrannical dictator in power where he can eventually get or perhaps already has access to WOMD's, then I hope the US is full of cowards.

Don't talk to me about propaganda. The country I live in has been neutral all the way until WW2

Ummm, you are from England right? If not, then I'll appologize in advance for my incorrect assumption. Now i'm not entirely certain what you mean by remaining neutral, because I can list at least 10 Wars that England was involved in before 1890.....probably more....so perhaps you could explain what you meant by neutral...

Well did you forget the Gulf War or were you alive at that time ?

I didn't forget. I'll give you a hint: I took this photo

He invaded Kuwait for there oil supply he had a long drawn out war with Iran so after a stale mate there he invaded Kuwait to build back his losses,

But one cannot ignore the fact that he was able to do all of this because the we (the United States) supplied him with weapons systems and billions of dollars. He was our monster.

Hussain is not like Hitler here ither killing his own people. Hitler just killed Jews in his own country that's ok right. Hussain killed the families of the people against him. He has used gas on his own people.

Before pointing the finger at the genocides of others, it is helpful to be familiar with the genocides our own country has commited. Our government killed a significantly higher number of ethnics than Saddam and Hitler put together. Not that this excuses either of their actions.

Hussain even cam to power in a vary similar way to Hitler

As did most of the world's leaders throughout history.

The truth about Hitler is ... he was the most productive leader Germany had had for a long time and he really got the economy moving. Hell you can't even say that for Hussany

Interesting statement. The interesting thing about Saddam's governmental style is that it is, ironically, one of the only secular governments in the Middle East. His tyranny is, unfortunately, successful. This will bear out as true as we attempt to rebuild a democratic government amidst the ruin, chaos and anarchy that will follow in the wake of his destruction. Getting the Kurds, Shiites, etc. to agree will be interesting if not impossible.

The UN doesn't have the balls to make the hard choices and never has.

I won't disagree with you there. There are plenty of indiscretions that have occurred and are still occurring the world over that make Hussein's reign look petty. The Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, the Tutsi genocide of Uganda, East Timor, and Chechnya for example. India and Pakistan absolutely hate each other and both are nuclear powers.... nothing being done there. It's time to continue to let the Arabs deal with the Infidel Hussein and focus on the real threats of the world.

One more thing there was jets before 1940. Germany had developed them.

Yes... but not in military use. Or any other use... so as I said... no jets before '40.

Iraq has seperation of church and state lol. So your saying killing your own people is ok as long as you have seperation of church and state. lol

Good point. Church / state is irrelevant. Genocide is bad regardless. The U.S. was considered to have a separation of church and state when it commited it's genocides.

Cheers

Archived