Home

To quench your eventual thirst for sadistic behavior...

Sherack Nhar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

I suspect Havoc is cheating :D

Lemme explain by quoting the program's website:

Come on Havoc, admit it!

Actually, I'm not cheating at all!

Here's what you do.

Aim on the Head, Try a pitch of about 55 degrees and a low heading (somewhere between 0 - 8.75), wait till the force bar is 1 to 2 bars below maximum strength and dismount. This will shove the guy head first into the first or second stair and will bounce him straight up in the air, but still head down and will soar to about the second or third step to the bottom where, if it hits just right, his head will hit on a corner of the step, snapping his neck and sending his head about ten feet off his body and then is snapped back. This only happens about 1 out of twenty times, so keep trying and it will give you mad head and neck damage!

So there! I'm not cheating, I just have a way with physics and bio mechanics! :D

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

You are a sick, disturbed man Havoc.

Aim on the Head, Try a pitch of about 55 degrees and a low heading (somewhere between 0 - 8.75), wait till the force bar is 1 to 2 bars below maximum strength and dismount. This will shove the guy head first into the first or second stair and will bounce him straight up in the air, but still head down and will soar to about the second or third step to the bottom where, if it hits just right, his head will hit on a corner of the step, snapping his neck and sending his head about ten feet off his body and then is snapped back. This only happens about 1 out of twenty times, so keep trying and it will give you mad head and neck damage!

Proof that Havoc is really a sick, disturbed man. :p;)

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Ouch Havoc, I've had this pic for about 2 days now and ill post it once I can get a server for it. :D

Actually Reborn, you only need 11 more posts (21 more points) and you can buy an attachment at the store and attach it to the thread straight from your computer. That way you wouldn't even have to worry about web space. :D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Forgive eets, he's just stupid. :D

As for Havoc... He's a witch! Burn him! BURN HIM!!

Yes, yes I am.

And Yes! Let's burn him! So what if he's not cheating? BURN THE BASTARD!!!

Originally posted by Eets

And Yes! Let's burn him! So what if he's not cheating? BURN THE BASTARD!!!

Back off, McPee Cup Buy!!! :p

Originally posted by Eets

Tell me... What do you do with witches?

BURRRRRRRN them!!!!!!!!

And what do you burn apart from witches?

Archived