Home

Disappointed with Lucas arts

JonJonPoPong

I know what Im talking about, I played jedi knight till I was ranked 3rd in the world in june (3rd out of 230,000 players) and then in august the player base went to 58,000 and I was 1st, so I quit.

The game was destroyed by thier crap ass ability to patch.

http://www.csports.net

largest, and best stats tracking service out there since they track from master server list, but JKii is crap these days, how friggen sad is it when no one plays 1.04? the majority of servers are 1.02 because its better then the crap they put out with 1.03 and 1.04.

JKii was a awsome game, but they screwed it up. They could of fixed some simple things but instead turned people off from patching entierly.

You have valid and solid points there. The community is pretty much dying except for those hardcore/clan players. Everyone is just waiting for SWG and KOTOR to permanently kill this game. Me? I play JKII with my clan once in awhile, I mostly play RTCW and Dungeon Siege now, and waiting for a comp. upgrade so I can play BF1942...

Originally posted by JonJonPoPong

I know what Im talking about, I played jedi knight till I was ranked 3rd in the world in june (3rd out of 230,000 players) and then in august the player base went to 58,000 and I was 1st, so I quit.

Ummm... So spawning a gazillion stormies and blowing them up 24/7 (with the help of helpusobi1, even) would get me first place as the best playa in teh WORLD ?

This confuses me. Killtracker's are bs. And how can you compare a skilled dueler to someone who enjoys All Guns, map Raven FFA's 18 hours/day?

That wasn't really the point, I know. You just wanted to start the 13.000th "I hate you Raven, U suck!"-thread.

Well.....yay! How original. :rolleyes:

I must concur with Luc Solar. You've made no valid points except that you don't like it.

As for your supposed "3rd In The World", Jedi Outcast is not listed in your games on the website.

My hypothesis : you recently got the game because it looked cool. After playing, you found all those people out there who practice combos and tactics, and got beat like an Ugnaught trying to fight Vader.

So, I am forced to say this...

GET A LIFE!!

Originally posted by wassup

Everyone is just waiting for SWG and KOTOR to permanently kill this game.

I sure hope they aren't waiting for these games so that they can have FPS lightsaber and gun battles. If so, boy are they in for a surprise...

JonJonPoPong, why is 1.02 better than 1.04?

Originally posted by Prime

I sure hope they aren't waiting for these games so that they can have FPS lightsaber and gun battles. If so, boy are they in for a surprise...

JonJonPoPong, why is 1.02 better than 1.04?

LOL! Aint that the truth.

Archived