Home

My highschool basketball team lost in the semi's.

Reborn Outcast

Aww man. Our highschool basketball team was in the semi's for the state tournament tongith and we lost. :( It was soo bad. The refs weren't calling anything and the other team was hittin threes like there was no tomorrow. :( And don't even let me get started on their fans... GRRRR. They were so bad.

(This is a rant thread, I am very pissed off at their fans/refs/the fact that we lost.)

Originally posted by XERXES

NC State won WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thats college isn't it. :p Yea we were 18-2 in the regular season but this team was amazing.

And St. Vincents-St. Marys is insane. Lebron looks as if hes playing with children when he dunks on em and stuff and dribbles by em lol.

Hmm, well, I feel the same everytime my team loose a game. Then when I think about it, all you really gotta do is to move on, and keep playing. So you lost this year, but you'll be back next year!

BTW, I know what it is to have a sucky ref! Heres what happened at a game I played in.

We were playing against the badest team in the entire league. Home court nothing to worry about, we beat them by some 60-70 points in our first match. So we were playing having fun, cuz the other team sucked. Due to they were traling by much the ref, werent judging very hard on them, but whenever we made something that looked like a foul he called it. During half time, the ref came and asked if he could give the other team 2 points, and our coach said it was ok. Well, that sucked. Because of that we had to run 6 touchdowns in a row, during the following practice...:(! Ever since that I've hated that ref!!!!

-Clemme

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Aww man. Our highschool basketball team was in the semi's for the state tournament tongith and we lost. :( It was soo bad. The refs weren't calling anything and the other team was hittin threes like there was no tomorrow. :( And don't even let me get started on their fans... GRRRR. They were so bad.

(This is a rant thread, I am very pissed off at their fans/refs/the fact that we lost.)

hmmmm.....who did you play....if i might ask...

Archived