Home

KOTOR Two Page Ad

GothicSith

You CAN end up Neutral? Where did they say that?

Och, now there's something I'd like. One of the things that I was thinking of trying was to become the ultimate "Grey" Jedi as one character, someone who controls both the Light and the Dark side of the Force.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Burrie

Och, now there's something I'd like. One of the things that I was thinking of trying was to become the ultimate "Grey" Jedi as one character, someone who controls both the Light and the Dark side of the Force.

That is exactly my intentions, Burrie. At first I was inclined to start as a Sith but I'm not sure I conciously want to head in that direction. I would prefer that I head in it as if it really me in the game.

Currently, I'm in a Pen & Paper RPG with friends where we patterned our characters excactly like us. Not trying to be something else. I am having a blast doing it that way. In all the years of playing with friends I've never played a character based on myself. Its making me look at myself very objectively. In the game I'm extremely grey. For this game I want no expectations on what the character will be. I know its going to be based on what I will do in real life but without the perceptions of what is "good and evil".

Originally posted by Burrie

It was in a chat(once again Chat Knowledge® :D).

They said the problem with being neutral is that you won't be as powerful in the force powers as you would if you were fully one side or the other.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

*pounds head on desk*

I just wanna play the game now! :(

All these details.....is just making me impatient.

LOL! I know exactly how you feel. This may sound extremely corny but, I actually start playing the game in my head to put myself to sleep. No kidding. Really! I do that!

leXX could have looked it up in the phonebook....

...or she could have been using my phone, in which case it's on speed dial under "Fire" :D

Archived