Home

KOTOR Two Page Ad

GothicSith

In this month's Offical Xbox Mag there is a stunning two page ad. I'm extremely sorry I don't have a scanner but I'm hoping someone does and do the rest a favor. Its very nice. On the left side of the page is a human's face showing only his right side and a passage dictating the light side on a light blue back ground. On the other is Darth Malaak's face - left side (actual human model in costume:D) with the words for the dark side on a dark red back ground. On the bottom are three screen shots that we have already seen. Next to that it says "Choose your Path". No release date by the way, for those wondering. This is a clear sign that its getting very close. If no one posts a scan then I may do it by Saturday night at my friends house.

Here is the passage for each page.

Light Side:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no death, there is only the force.

Jedi are guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and protect never to attack others. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others rether than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

Dark Side:

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hatred leads to power.

Power leads to victory.

Let your anger flow through you. Your hatred will make you strong. True power is only achieved through testing the limits of ones anger. Unreadable.... and passing through unscathed. Rage channeled through aggression is unstopple. The dark side is stronger than the light. The weak deserves their fate.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey that sounds cool! I'll have to look for that. :)

I have now decided that as far as which side to be on......I'm just going to play the game and see what happens. It'll all depend upon the mood I'm in. :)

Originally posted by Xbox man

Has anybody seen the new KOTOR add in this months OXM if you have please post your opinions thank you;)

It is absolutely fantastic. I especially like how they did Darth Malaak. His eye is like a faded color, as though he has catarac (sp), or something. After seeing this ad it further enhances my feelings for this game. I have never, and I mean never, anticipated a game more than I have for KOTOR!!!!

Originally posted by Com Raven

Hannibal, what's up with you man?

You "da scan-manr", and I thought you had a suscription anyways?

I usually don't get it till the 2nd week of the month.

So you might have to wait a week.

My mail used to come throught the Brentwood Post Office here in DC. If you remember that's the one they shut down(and is still shut down) because of Anthrax. 2 postal workers died.

Ever since our mail is a bit behind.

But as soon as it gets here I'm on it. :D

Originally posted by Hannibal

I usually don't get it till the 2nd week of the month.

So you might have to wait a week.

My mail used to come throught the Brentwood Post Office here in DC. If you remember that's the one they shut down(and is still shut down) because of Anthrax. 2 postal workers died.

Ever since our mail is a bit behind.

But as soon as it gets here I'm on it. :D

I'll probably scan it tomorrow night at my friends house. I must say that never scanned anything before so its going to be a "trail and error "thing for me. So hang tight.

Originally posted by GothicSith

"trail and error "

I'm not an expert on scanning either but I've never had to go hiking to get it right. ;)

Maybe that's the problem. I'll try hitting the trail first, then come home and work with the scanner. :D

Do like I do, try it a bunch of times and if it doesn't look good delete it and start over.

Stay away from the trail though, it might have bears.

Archived