Home

Gamecube

Jared

Originally posted by Lynk Former

You suck cause you can't beat the Omega Pirate :p he was easy!! Okay here's another tip, if he ends up getting too close to you and starts swiping at you, turn into you morph ball and boost away to the far side of the room then start attacking him again.

dude, I tried that. And to top it off I use a energy bomb to stun him. It works a few times, unless I roll into phazon. I always die the fourth time I face him cause my health is low by then and there are 3 other pirates in the room, 2 energy beam and one wave beam. By the time I kill them, he is on top of me. I'll beat him eventually, I have gotten him down to like a quarter of his health.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.o wow... you know the Australian version is harder, i don't have as many missiles as you and you still can't beat the mutherbitch, come on man he's easy once you figure him out. Try to ignore the other pirates, they're just nogs... I probably don't have as much health as you either and I alwayz seem to roll into the phazon... another thing I do is jump a lot, I tend to do that in games where I'm able to jump and are against a boss of somesort...

Well, now I think we have to wait a while to finish cuz we either have to buy or re-rent it. ;) (We will eventually buy it either way but...little money o.O) I'm supposedly ahead of Jared in the game by percentage (but behind in hours) even though I haven't gone looking for the Omega Pirate yet; just running around picking up stuff I couldn't get earlier. And loving how easy it is to kill formerly challenging enemies with new equipment and higher health. ^_^

Hm. Just had a weird thought. Isn't Samus Aran kinda unique in that she's a female hero who kicks all kinds of ass but doesn't have to be half-nude to do it? ;)

Edit: Sure, that doesn't make her *that* unique, but still.

hey Jared, bestbuy told me :

In order to receive another item, you need to return the order to a Best Buy

store. When returning the item, please let the sales clerk know that the item

was a gift and request a store credit. This way, you can purchase a different

item in the store. Please keep in mind that store credits are only available to

use at a store. Not online.

the idiots sent him the xbox version when i specified gamecube...

Archived