Home

Gamecube

Jared

Ah yes, after over a year of waiting, I have finally got my hands on a Gamecube, and a copy of Rogue Leader. That game definatly lives up to the original. It runs so smooth. Only Prob I had with it was the second death star level, I can't make it into the core. Too hard. Anyways Redwing I think played it once, lol. He says that she is busy.:D

Any suggestions for games to get besides the obvious SW and LOTR games? And anyone who has GC and Games that are good, lemme know, cause it costs like $7 to rent them, lol.

Anyways, Redwing, tell these people your gender already. I am tired of calling you he and she in the same sentence. It really makes no sense whatsoever. Otherwise I will not be responsible for my actions:D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well TK, a good game for the GC would have to be "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:WIND WAKER" it looks cool and if ya reserve it, ya get Ocrina of time, and the never before released Mater quest. Other then that game and the LOTR and SW, nothing.:D

Get Super Smash Brothers Melee. Best party game ever created. Let's see, what else. Metroid Prime is also a must. One of the best FPS/action-adventure games out there. And finally, both the Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 0 are musts. The lighting abilities of the GameCube really give the environments a spooky, gothic feel.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Get Super Smash Brothers Melee. Best party game ever created. Let's see, what else. Metroid Prime is also a must. One of the best FPS/action-adventure games out there. And finally, both the Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 0 are musts. The lighting abilities of the GameCube really give the environments a spooky, gothic feel.

What he said.

And MOH: Frontline. Fun game for GC.

:D

Lets see.... ahem:

Bounty Hunter

Clone Wars

Super Smash Bros

The Two Towers

those are some of the games I own. I think they're awesome.

I'm actually really disappointed in the new Zelda game.... I think the graphics are ****. Too cartoony. i think they should have stuck with the original 3D. If I ever find it for like 10 bucks, I'll buy it, but if not, I'll never get it.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I'm actually really disappointed in the new Zelda game.... I think the graphics are ****. Too cartoony. i think they should have stuck with the original 3D. If I ever find it for like 10 bucks, I'll buy it, but if not, I'll never get it.

I'm actually quite impressed by how Nintendo managed to pull it all off. They've taken a game which was presented in kewl 3d on the N64, and revolutionised it. There are many games that use Cell Shading but Wind Waker is the best. And for those ppl who can't get over the cartoony aspect are missing the big picture. Wind Waker is so full of so many kewl things to do you'll be playing it hours on end and not giving a second thought to what it may look like. It's the richest, fullest game you can get, and the GBA Connection makes it even better! I'm planning to get that game and have A LOT of fun with it cause it really does look like a whole lot of fun. If you're disapointed with what it looks like then don't get the game we don't mind, we'll just go off and leave you alone so we can play Wind Waker and have the time of our lives with such a well made game :p

Originally posted by TK-421

Ah yes, after over a year of waiting, I have finally got my hands on a Gamecube, and a copy of Rogue Leader. That game definatly lives up to the original. It runs so smooth. Only Prob I had with it was the second death star level, I can't make it into the core. Too hard. Anyways Redwing I think played it once, lol. He says that she is busy.:D

Any suggestions for games to get besides the obvious SW and LOTR games? And anyone who has GC and Games that are good, lemme know, cause it costs like $7 to rent them, lol.

Anyways, Redwing, tell these people your gender already. I am tired of calling you he and she in the same sentence. It really makes no sense whatsoever. Otherwise I will not be responsible for my actions:D

Twice ;P

Not likely. :D Pick one and go with it. ;)

I might get a gameCube soon, after the PowerBook G4, Desktop, and MP3/MPG/AVI player. :p

Someone should edit this thread, Red's Gender is one of the many mysteries of Aresen that should be used one Newbies, I mean DSS won't tell us what milk is, luckily I might add. :D

Archived