Home

Trigun Revolution!

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by ZBomber

haha! You said bumb :D

Sorry, not a big Anime fan :)

bumb? are you calling me a bumb?

There aren't as many hardcore Trigung fans like there were last year. It's up to us to keep the dream alive, whatever that might be. :D

I'd like to see a couple different avatars like the Gung-Ho guns or the cat.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

bumb? are you calling me a bumb?

There aren't as many hardcore Trigung fans like there were last year. It's up to us to keep the dream alive, whatever that might be. :D

I'd like to see a couple different avatars like the Gung-Ho guns or the cat.

or money the gale....to the drunk in ep2, or even maryl!!

Originally posted by KingPin

or money the gale....to the drunk in ep2, or even maryl!!

Ooh yeah!

The drunk guy is cool! Maybe a Ruth-Loose (Constance Rifle). I did a black cat last year for a girl at a different forum. Whatever floats her boat. :D

You said you've seen up to ep. 5 right? Do you know the whole story yet, because if not I won't spoil it.

Hah, fooled you! Bwa ha ha ha ha.... *cough* *cough*

Ooh yeah!

The drunk guy is cool! Maybe a Ruth-Loose (Constance Rifle). I did a black cat last year for a girl at a different forum. Whatever floats her boat. :D

You said you've seen up to ep. 5 right? Do you know the whole story yet, because if not I won't spoil it.

Hah, fooled you! Bwa ha ha ha ha.... *cough* *cough*

i know the story so far...at least meryl finally found out who he is :p

That's cool

Yeah, it gets better around the last 10 episodes. The first half of the series is more like an introduction to the charecters (mostly Vash). The ladder half deals with him struggling to hold on to his promises and his relationships with people as well as his reputation as the Humanoid Typhoon.

@ {BK}SupremePain:

Lol, don't worry Trigun is nothing like DBZ. It's more like the Terminator meets the Wild-wild west, 2075 AD. :D

That's cool

Yeah, it gets better around the last 10 episodes. The first half of the series is more like an introduction to the charecters (mostly Vash). The ladder half deals with him struggling to hold on to his promises and his relationships with people as well as his reputation as the Humanoid Typhoon.

@ {BK}SupremePain:

Lol, don't worry Trigun is nothing like DBZ. It's more like the Terminator meets the Wild-wild west, 2075 AD. :D

my fav part so far has to be when hes being the body gaurd for that guy and tells them hes gonna sneak up on him, but ends up falling in the water and meryl has that funny look on her face, Vash is nothing like a humanoid typhoon during the first episodes hes more of a lucky guy.

Archived