Home

A small glimpse of what I've done so far...

The Truthful Liar

Originally posted by Eagle_e7

Looks great so far :thumbsup:

I still hate you. :p

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Looking good, like all of your work!

Really? I wouldn't say that untill it's finished and you're sure. :-)

Originally posted by lassev

Very smooth use of curves and textures. Looks as perfectly tuned as your previous works. And nice phone booth, by the way.

lol, I try. ; )

Originally posted by Prime

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Keep up the good work! Can you explain a little bit what sort of location it is supposed to be?

It takes place in my mind, I drew the map out on paper first.

And people say that JO is dying? With maps like this, JO is still very much alive!

It's only the beginning!

Originally posted by master_thomas

Nice, Nice, job, but what are they? One thing looks like a very fancy conveyor belt and the first thing is hard to identify.

They are screenshots of a map and this particular area is a bending hallway filled with fog on the bottom and supports holding up a walkway in the middle with curvy windows/walls up top looking into the nebula star filled sky connecting to other areas in the map which will soon be developed. /End long sentence.

THat's a very high corridor. Will we be able to use all of that vertical space? (ie, Can snipers sit on those ledges at the top of the wall? Is there any way to get up there from the other side of the walls, instead of jumping from the middle? Maybe put some catwalks that run along the wall about halfway up.)

Archived