Home

WOOHOO snow day....and yesterday it was hot!!

Bob Gnarly

ok im sitting at my computer in the morning makeing quick osts whne all of a sudden my mom calls me and says

NO SCHOOL TODAY!, DID YOU HAVE ANY TESTS!?!

i was happy because well....my high schol likes reading for some reason:xp: and i dont so i get to stay home on the day of all reading......or something ma-other

loc38.jpg

heres a pic of near where i live

anyways just wanted to say this........mmmhm...go back to your lives now....

Originally posted by KingPin

loc38.jpg

heres a pic of near where i live

Where are the houses? Do you live on the interstate? :p

Man, We here in Georgia won't have to worry about snow days. :\

It's spring break time for me, though. :)

My school hasnt had a snow day in 20 years at least.

Of course,if it did snow enough to close schools here, I'd be scared ****...

P.S. You dont like reading? I love reading books(I mean at school. Here...:D)and there usually isnt anything better at school(besides Gym and lunch)

Originally posted by Tyrion

My school hasnt had a snow day in 20 years at least.

Of course,if it did snow enough to close schools here, I'd be scared ****...

P.S. You dont like reading? I love reading books(I mean at school. Here...:D)and there usually isnt anything better at school(besides Gym and lunch)

i dont dont like reading, its just that half my class's are in science rooms, and we have stools not chairs and wood under me, so it starts to hurt

Hiya people!

I was just visiting from www.diabloii.net looking for some jokes so I can get 2 UNID wfs... meh you guys probably don't care. Anyways This thread caught my eye just because my school too was closed, anways I was just wandering What HS you go to... I live in Richmond Hill, where do you live?

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

Hiya people!

I was just visiting from www.diabloii.net looking for some jokes so I can get 2 UNID wfs... meh you guys probably don't care. Anyways This thread caught my eye just because my school too was closed, anways I was just wandering What HS you go to... I live in Richmond Hill, where do you live?

Toronto.....under my name...

Archived