Home

any more pics apart from the 10 offical ones?

SlapNut

The code was on the opposite page (edit: in the magazine, of course) in the table header titled "Helden-Baukasten". Took me some tries (Rancor, Jedi, Kyle etc.) until I remembered having sees some mysterious numbers before and wondering who was guilty of that "layout mishap".

Wait... Wait wait WAIT...

*tries the other code from ages back*

!

!!!

It used to be a message saying Activision had asked them not to release stuff, but now it's...

5 more screenies :eyeraise:

They're restricted to premium members of the site, though... OMG there are 32 more screenies!

Sh*t... *goes to get credit card* o.o

[edit] *reads more* ...Oh, 33 in total... So those ten we have already I guess, plus 23 more... *still on way to get credit card* o.o;

Like all good gaming mags, it offers a free trial period (even for the online bit) :D

And I'm pretty certain that they'll be exclusive - at least until next month's issues of other mags :)

So it seems worth it to me, especially since it could cost me nothing :dev11::D

wow. thanks for getting the wall paper but i too saw the pics at the offical web page.

is there a movie? If not will there be one shortly.d

Does ne one have a clue when new pics will come out.

[Edit - Stormy - please use the edit.gif button attached to your post - and stop triple posting. :tsk: Multiple postings one after the other are considered spam. Thanks for your cooperation. :cool: ]

Archived