Home

Avatar/sig voting place (please do)

Pad

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No...not for a while, eh?:p;)

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Darky just a question but what games and stuff do you search for to find those anime people that go in your sig? They're cool looking.

Acrylic asked me this question tonight as well:DThe character art is from a game called Magna Carta, it's a Korean RPG. Those anime renditions are so cool, dunno how I found the pics before, I was just browsing for cool anime pics and came across them:) (just don't steal my idea:p;)lol)

Originally posted by Darklighter

Acrylic asked me this question tonight as well:DThe character art is from a game called Magna Carta, it's a Korean RPG. Those anime renditions are so cool, dunno how I found the pics before, I was just browsing for cool anime pics and came across them:) (just don't steal my idea:p;)lol)

ah yea i saw that before. meep darky get on msn

You Gotta find us some pics...My current pics suck, cuz I have no Anime! Help Big Butted Monkies Us!

When is the next competition going to be? Wouldn't it be better to take a little break from it, I mean people did spend most of their money entering lol

and how bout shortning the time to make sigs, we will start wednesday and finish monday, then start the voting?

Archived