Home

Monthly Billing

Jodo Baas

I think $15 would be very reasonable if the game proves to be as good as we all hope! :sweat:

In uk terms its only roughly £9-10 a month afaik! Which is £2.50 a week for what in my case could be up to 30 hours a week of hardcore immersion into a new world 3heart

That is extremely good value imho :thmbup1: since I am paying about £8 a week for a gym that i visit maybe once or twice a week :giveup:

Hw do you pay for the billing? Is it with credit card or what? I would like to know this because depending on how you have to pay ight make or break this game for me. I do not know this cause I have never played a MMORGP (or whatever they are called) before.

because they're a bunch of profiteering scumbags that can't lose money so they have to make you pay high prices, oh wait, I discribed Bill Gates and Microsoft.

Eh. As long as the prices are equal to or less than 15 bucks. I'll pay it. If not.... then I will curse SOE and make sure they get sent to... down below

I could easily see payment methods to be credit card and gamecard. After all SOE is the company handling payment expenses. SOE also handles payment for EQ , which is credit card and game card . EQ is $29.99 for a 3 month game card. I could easily see SOE charging $39.99 ($13.33/month) or possibly even $49.99($16.66/month), but i sure hope not, for a 90 day unlimated game access card imo.

Archived