Home

Star Wars Weekends

swphreak

..... are you kidding. No one here has Star Wars Insider or looks at the Official SW site?!?!

Star Wars Weekends is a Star Wars event that happens over the weekend (duh!) at MGM studios. It's basically one big Star Wars Party. "Meet" SW characters and meet the SW actors. There are events and stuff. If you get Insider, it's in like an issue or 2 back.

Star Wars Weekends launch into orbit May 16, and are held four consecutive weekends (Friday, Satuday and Sunday) through June 15. Activities are included with regular Disney-MGM Studios admission.

clickie - That might explain some of it. It's the guest list.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

:D

nice.

you call 1.5 hrs drive practically next door ?? That would leave me almost in France !

That isn't that long of a car ride. But then Europe has it's parts where you can drive for like 2 hours and pass through 3 diffrent country's lol. A one hour ride would take me to Los Angeles and I used to that every Sunday with my parents cause Church was in LA.

Now I wish I was in Florida. I want to go to a Star Wars event like a convention or something of that sort.

:lsduel::duel:

The May 30th weekend i think. i can't remember. My parents did the reservations since they're using some Disney Vacation points. That's the other advantage to living in Florida. We go to Disney enough times that we joined the Vacation Club :p , plus, Florida Residents get like 5 to 10 bucks off ticket admission :D

nonono. You HAVE to wear a costume man! That's the fun part! :p

I wouldn't mind having a Jedi Robe or something. I think that'd be cool.

Of course there's gonna be a bunch of wannabe fans waering Darth Maul outfits and swinging lightsabers...

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

nonono. You HAVE to wear a costume man! That's the fun part! :p

Can I wear a Spiderman costume?:)

I'd just go and stand in the back checking it out(with no costume).

Seeing what goes on.

Then I'd get drunk a buy a Boba Fett costume off some fat guy and jump into a dumpster like it was the Sarlacc pit.

Archived