Home

Cities

cybercell9

waffleman: this far, only the starting cities are planned to be totally free from PvP. However, there might be law enforcement NPCs making you pay dearly for whipping out your blaster in public areas.

And no, you can't attack buildings. The devs decided against it. Though, turrets and other military installations will propably be attackable, otherwise towns would be entirely invincible if you just put a turret in the middle! :)

Yeah, if you try to mess with =A= you're going to have to have some fun with the Combat group, lead by the one and only Setsuko (our version of Gaius Julius Caesar!). Not only should you put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye but you should also be ready to get humiliated because then we'll go to your PA city and rape the buildings and piliage your women!! Muahahahahahaha....*wait a second... :angel: * I'm only kidding, we won't piliage your women. ;)

Wahahahah i myself won't even be around in the town im going to be on the outskirt's of the town taking people hostage and making them my slaves which can actually happen.

In the game if someone point's a blaster at you and he say's surender you got a button to surender or not which is preety kool :)

Yes. Slavers will be enemies only. At least until the Hutt faction is back (if it ever will), that could spice things up! :)

The Galactic Civil War would be even more interesting then, imagine a group of rebels attacking some slaver camp. Then, they realize some imperials are attacking the same camp, fifty meters away! And the slavers are actually Hutt faction PC's! The utter chaos that would erupt! :D

Archived