Home

Species

BobaWP

There is one major disadvantage, however, with the species you've mentioned: at the time SWG is played, neither species is known to exist on another planet. There are no spacefaring ewoks travelling to Corellia, no Tusken Raiders chilling on Naboo etc. Yes, I'd love the idea of playing a jawa, but sadly, it doesn't fit that well with SWG.

OK, funky species.....how about...

Chiss

Devaronian

Ithorian

Ewoks (coz they rule)

Sullustan

Duro

Toydarian

Shistavanen

Vratix

Noghri

Anzati

Barabel

Dug

Selonian

Falleen

Gran

Gotal

Givin

Verpine

Kubaz

Quarren

Yevetha

These are just the ones that i would lie to see, i'm sure there are hundreds that i've forgotten.

*edit*

Bith, Gammorian, Yuzzum

Just read the above posts.

Boba Fett is already in the game. Anakin won't since he is already Darth Vader.

There won't be any Jedi flying around in their starfighters. The game is set just after ANH. there are no Jedi (except Luke, Vader, the Emperor, Obi-Wan and Yoda).

Originally posted by setsuko

There is one major disadvantage, however, with the species you've mentioned: at the time SWG is played, neither species is known to exist on another planet. There are no spacefaring ewoks travelling to Corellia, no Tusken Raiders chilling on Naboo etc. Yes, I'd love the idea of playing a jawa, but sadly, it doesn't fit that well with SWG.

Setsuko I thought both of these speices were here at this time? If not what time are they and as the game progresses(over time) do you think they will add these 2.

Archived