Home

Species

BobaWP

Disadvantages with Hutt are that they are very limited, very...immobile, and... it would seem very odd with a Hutt running (???) around in the wilderness, blasting stormtroopers.

If you look at the current playable species, they are quite versatile and while they might not be as good as another species at a specific thing, nothing stops you from doing it, it's not such a big difference. But jawas? And hutts? A really good playable species should have flexibility.

Here, let me help you. :)

*unagi*

And they're gone. ;)

Ok, I was nice and cleaned up after you this time, and for plenty of others aswell, don't get me wrong. So far we've done it if you haven't done it yourself, but if this continues, we'll have to be more strict.

It's not my job to clean up after you people, it's my job to make sure you do it. :)

Chiss woudl be cool. Unfortunately they are kind of liek the ewoks and jawas. While the latter two are never seen off their home planets, chiss aren't seen at all. At the time of ANH the chiss didn't even exist as far as most people were concerned. I don't think the emperor knew of them until after Hoth.

If the devs do decide to put Chiss in anyway it woudl be very cool though.

Ans i still think Devaronian would be funky.

I think the devs should put the race that Lando is in with the space expansion ;) Or at least let us be EWOKS, 'cause that'd be sooo cool. We could make ewok bartenders or ewok stormtroopers or ewok jedi's!!! *sarcasm dripping*

Honestly, people...*shakes his head* I think Sullustians would be very cool in the space expansion.

Well, it'll take some time for people to pick up on my sarcasm, so I figured for those that aren't versed well in sarcasm I'd add that little *sarcasm dripping* part. As for being crazy, well it's not proven...medically at least. *runs from the men in white suites carrying a straight jacket shouting, THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!*

---------------------------------

Lol- Dengar definitely has toilet paper on his head. :D

Archived