Home

Ouch I've got sand in my eyes! (sand storm effect in jo!)

LITE Jedi

been working outside a little, and yes i do have a sand storm that atcueally moves. This is only the first compile for outside, so be a little understanding... In this map you will be able to walk in and out of the sandstorm. don't have a name or an "atcueal" location for it, but i something like tatooine or mars.

Sorry i forgot to add this, I did not make the sand storm, the one who made it is: Eagle_e7. he is letting me use it though :)

shot0051.jpg

shot0053.jpg

[Edit] if any one knows where i can get a better image hosting that would be fantastic [/edit]

Sorry about the sandstorm being a little funkey in these pictures, but i was trying to get it to where i didnt need fog, so it looks a little scarce right here. Here are two more. 0.jpg

As you can see here I made a place where you can be outside yet out of the sand storm, still havent added detail here yet.

1.jpg

p.s rock formation is a w.i.p

ok I've run into a bit of a problem, as you can see from the pics above the sand storm with out the fog isnt very good, it doesnt look natural. so what I decided to do was to form volumitric fog brushes around the structure brushes in hopes to get for on the outside but not on the inside, but when i tried that i ended up with this, fog lines. If you have any ideas on how i should go about this, please post them. thank you.

2.jpg

Archived