Home

New Planet?

Xx_Patman_xX

What new planet/s would you like to see?

I would most like to see the wookie homeworld Kashyyk (or however you spell it). The description of it on the locations page of swgalaxies.net sounds pretty sweet. Imagine having big groups of people trying to get down to ground level. Sounds like fun.

I agree, there won't be much to do on Hoth. Ooo, there's the cave where luke was. *screenshot* Here's the destroyed rebel base *screenshot* Okay, i'm going back to Naboo. That's basically what I think would happen.

I agree with your Phreak. I think it's time to say something about looking at previous threads before you start one. There's plenty of times where I wanted to start a thread but saw that the idea was already started by someone else. It isn't that hard to just scroll down the page for a second or two to make sure. But I just want to help new guys out, afterall, everyone helped me out and was tolerant with my questions. :)

Well, first, all new members of this board posts threads that have been discussed before. I did so way back then, and so did you too, most propably. Yes, it would be nice if people read the "read this before you post" thread before they post, but that's no reason to get all hostile! ;)

Planets? Well... the only ones that comes to mind are very hard to code, or else they lack enough depth to be a good MMORGP setting. So I guess what I want is already in the package.

Archived