Home

What weapon are you looking forward to using?

Exar_reborn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I, as a commando, has to go through to engineering artisan skill branch just because I have to be able to build the damn grenades to unlock the commando skill tree... they'd be in severe trouble if they weren't in the game after all! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to the sniper rifles of the game. What is the need for close range weapons when you can hit your target from 500m away?:p Ok... i guess they could get close to you when you are'nt suspecting it... but still i just like the thought of picking someone off without the person knowing where the shot came from:D

DL-44 heavy blaster............And not cuz Han used it...................Cuz it is a bad ass pistol and im gonna be a master pistoler......So i do not see any contradiction with that.........Wow that is a pefect idea you say....Well i agree...And spaso.............Ahahahahahahahahahahaha...............You are a joke....COUGH COUGH....................I ment You are a joke ahhahahahahahhahahahaha............Sorry about that but i hade to get it out there in the open...................

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

DL-44 heavy blaster............And not cuz Han used it...................Cuz it is a bad ass pistol and im gonna be a master pistoler......So i do not see any contradiction with that.........Wow that is a pefect idea you say....Well i agree...And spaso.............Ahahahahahahahahahahaha...............You are a joke....COUGH COUGH....................I ment You are a joke ahhahahahahahhahahahaha............Sorry about that but i hade to get it out there in the open...................

Lets try to only post logical posts. :)

Originally posted by Bogo Fertt

Basic E-11 rifle possibly a sniper rifle for special missions and some thermal detonators. :thermal:

The thermal detonators will be a blast, wiping out a group of Banthas with them. :D

I myself, want to see a basic blaster, anything that shoots will do me :)

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I plan on having a vibrasword and a really crappy blaster pistol.....:D And if things go well that vibrasword will be replaced by a lightsaber.

Well i wish you all the luck, in becoming a jedi. :) You'll need it. :p

Originally posted by Judeau

Well im looking into throwing knives, but i got a question about that do you need to be a commando to get the skill? or can you be anything and use this skill?

It depends how high up on the profession's skill tree it is. If it's on the top, you probably can't use it.

Archived