Home

who made LF?

Well at the top there are the owners, who founded the forum and who co-own LFNetwork. LFNetwork was formed by a merger of the LucasGames and Mixnmojo networks, and the people in charge are: ZeroXcape, ChrisC3po, and Aristotle from LucasGames, and Jake, Spaff, and DJG (though he's really just a robot who sometimes appears in polls mysteriously ¬¬) from Mixnmojo. Although a few of these guys regularly visit the forums, some are too busy with other sites to take an active part in forum management on a regular basis. These are the guys who fix the forum when the database decides to puke.

There are other admins like who do random stuff in the background like fix people's accounts, put in hacks, and other such junk. Swoosh and Jackal are from the LucasGames network and mainly do the forum design work, although Swoosh founded the SW discussion forum and TheJackal set up the 20th anniversary forum (remember that?). Jake and I also do design work on the forums when we have time.

Originally posted by Metallus

Well at the top there are the owners, who founded the forum and who co-own LFNetwork. LFNetwork was formed by a merger of the LucasGames and Mixnmojo networks, and the people in charge are: ZeroXcape, ChrisC3po, and Aristotle from LucasGames, and Jake, Spaff, and DJG (though he's really just a robot who sometimes appears in polls mysteriously ¬¬) from Mixnmojo. Although a few of these guys regularly visit the forums, some are too busy with other sites to take an active part in forum management on a regular basis. These are the guys who fix the forum when the database decides to puke.

There are other admins like who do random stuff in the background like fix people's accounts, put in hacks, and other such junk. Swoosh and Jackal are from the LucasGames network and mainly the forum design work, though Swoosh founded the SW discussion forum and TheJackal set up the 20th anniversary forum (remember that?). Jake and I also do design work on the forums when we have time.

wow, thanks Metallus, a straight correct answer, i found that interesting, so thats why most of you admins have http://www.lucasgames.com or lucasconsoles.com, or mixnmojo in your, your website thing, im also wondering then since you explained most of everyones job to make this, what did

Juztyn

Sarah

telarium

Visac

and

Ikhnaton

what did they all do?

Juztyn had always had a plan opf a great site just for Star Wars Galaxies. and the Lucas Games people gave him a chance.. he edits and admins the http://www.swgalaxies.net site.. and is also the admin for the swgalaxies.net community forums.

Ikhnaton is sort of like Juztyn.. only he has done it for quite a while now.. but he does not do one forums.. he does 2... the XWA forums and the RSN forums.... also the sites i believe.. who have been updated a couple of months ago by eets..

Sarah and telarium are the Mixnmojo editing staff. They write articles, news, and other stuff for the site, and also talk to LucasArts official-types a lot. They have done some random stuff on the forums, but mostly they're there to show that they work for the network; and also so that they can discuss things with the rest of the staff in our private forums. Visac is the LucasFiles guy--you'll be seeing a lot more of his work soon (I hope). He wrote some hacks for LucasForums, one of which is used on a number of sites to display the forum headlines.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I know I was just messing with ya. Alex Trebek rocks.

Dont trust those damned Canadians!!!!! (Just Kidding, I dont have anything against Canada :p)

But, yes, in a serious note, Thanks Metallus for the info!

Want some non-alchoholic beer? :p

Originally posted by Metallus

There are other admins like who do random stuff in the background like fix people's accounts, put in hacks, and other such junk. Swoosh and Jackal are from the LucasGames network and mainly do the forum design work, although Swoosh founded the SW discussion forum and TheJackal set up the 20th anniversary forum (remember that?). Jake and I also do design work on the forums when we have time.

Heh, I was right. Anyone wanna play me in Lucasforums Trivia? :p

I wish osme of thea dmins would come around more.... :(

Archived