Home

Black or White ??

Blademaster_109

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CanadianSurfer

You're not batting too well on this forum there Blademaster. Three out of 5 topics locked; embarrassing.

who the hell do u think you r?? i ask a lot of question, and i'm to lazy to go search google for stuff like non-linear.

EDIT Taos - Please, there is no need for that kind of language towards other users. This is your warning.

First off this thread better get back on topic. Next, please be respectful of your fellow members......nobody around here is perfect and sometimes people have tough days. I want to see some good reasons for keeping this thread open [meaning on-topic posts].

I'd say this thread already has Leemu's warning and if I or another Mod Or Super Mod has to step in, we'll just close it, forward it to our little Admin section, and after a week, delete it so all posts made and points earned from posts are lost. and then go from there.

Ok then, Kit FIsto no longer exists, and neither does Aayla Secura. Because they are green and blue, which by default, are "weird colors". So thats why all colours must exist. Oh and don't forget our little friend Yoda, he is green, so does he not get a chance at existing because of his color.

Originally posted by Andy867

Well look at Eeth Koth and Darth Maul, both are Zabrak, but Eeth Koth has the human tint of colour to him, where as Darth Maul has the black skin with the tattoos for his sith devotion.

Hey I didn't know that were tattoos! I though it was just *another* weird kind of alien species :D

Ah yes now I see it:

A pained look of bewilderment crossed Maul's tattooed face as death overtook him. His body fell into the melting pit, splitting in two as it tumbled into oblivion.

From the databank :D

About skincolor: wouldn't it be weird if you could choose all colors for all races?? Imagine a purl human, now that would be nice :D

But IF the Zabrak is going to be in there (I hope so,m although I keep thinking of the Zabrak as a real Sith race), they must have tattoos too!

Originally posted by HertogJan

But IF the Zabrak is going to be in there (I hope so,m although I keep thinking of the Zabrak as a real Sith race), they must have tattoos too!

most zabrak have some form of tattoo... this includes eeth koth.

Originally posted by Blademaster_109

I think that allowing people to make their own characters is a great thing for multiplayer i hated it in JO when u ran into another u.

Or get killed by Mon Mothma :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, look at Aayla Secura and how she is THAT green. so I'd say that he is Red with black tattoos, or I could be the skeptic and say that its all just make-up and that he is really peached skin. Or a slimy green with a really long tongue that he just doesn't show ;) (little X-men humor for you)

Originally posted by Andy867

Well, look at Aayla Secura and how she is THAT green.

Aayla Secura is blue not green. ;)

I didn't think Maul was one particular colour over the other, I always just thought he was both black and red if you know what I mean.

Archived