Home

Monthly fee

Kaiser Isaac

Assuming there is going to be game cards. Right off the bat. All you need to do is take all the money you have in your piggie bank (not being mean at all) and go to a bank and say, "I'd like to open a checking account and I want a debit/credit card with it too." Then you won't have to buy game cards. Problem solved.

Ok Thanx for the info.....Personaly i would like there to be game cards involed..... and also im under the age of 18 so my understanding is you cant have a credit car untill you over the age of 18....Also i do not have any acces to a credit card....I HOPE YOUR LISTENING...PEOPLE WHO MADE/MAKE THE GAME...Have a nice day:D

Ive got a debit type card from Vandenburg credit union except its in my moms name ( yea im under 18 too) So I just agreed that if I spend more than I have (overdraw) I would pay the fees and always clear it with her before buying something online. I dont know how your parents are so I cant tell you how it would work out. ( Good grades help,..some)

I haven't been playing MMORPG's long enough to understand what alot of things you guys (and gals :D ) talk about. What are these cards you are talking about. So far I've had good luck with getting decent grades and my parents dont mind that I use there credit card. Only downside is I usually have to pay a portion of the bill. :rolleyes:

whew Wraith. What a workout you had! closed 4 threads in a row! woooweee :p

hmm... do I need to goto the other forums and say I won't play their game?

You gotta pay to play because it costs a heck of a lot of money to keep the online servers up, and we gotta give the live dev team their pay check and Sony/LA just has to make a profit...

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

Can some one please fill me in on how much the montly fee will be and how you pay for it. i was told the only way to pay is credit card. if there are any other ways can some one tell me. It will be appriciated. :wan:

i said this already b4 on a different thread..... i would prefer game cards to reduce the iron fist of my parents controlling me and how i use their credit cards

:lsduel:

:yodaball:

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

i said this already b4 on a different thread..... i would prefer game cards to reduce the iron fist of my parents controlling me and how i use their credit cards

:lsduel:

:yodaball:

Can we stop moaning about the same thing's :) Just wait for the dev's to release more info ;):)

Archived