Home

Bantha Fodder

Kaiser Spaso

catchey title equals views even if it has nothing to do with it. But what about the death star two, it happens right between empire strikes back and return of the jedi. So I doubt it will be a weapon but it may be used as a planet for people signing up as emperial troops.

Originally posted by swediot=)

well you shouldnt have to because when the time comes no offense but reaper you will have won this argument

Thank you swediot i know i won this from the start as i didn't resort to flaming.You don't see me making bounty hunter thread's do you ;) Oh well :)

And no not every thread it's just are opnions clash and you take it that bit further :p

Spaso, please cut out the Jedi talk. Either keep it within the same thread, and alittle more than just "I will be a Jedi. Case closed" respond.

Same goes for the Death Star. It's not in, so drop it.

Consider it your first warning.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Spaso, please cut out the Jedi talk. Either keep it within the same thread, and alittle more than just "I will be a Jedi. Case closed" respond.

Same goes for the Death Star. It's not in, so drop it.

Consider it your first warning.

Ahem...finally. :rolleyes:

Talk about flaming, Reaper you on half the posts you make just have the other persons post quoted then say " finaly" with a little smiley so you dont get in trouble. Just try to be a little more understanding with people. Even those who make you, less than cheery :p

Archived