Spoon Day

Agen

Spoon Day  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Spoon Day

• Yes (please post proposal date)
    • Nope
    • Hmmmm I dunno.
    • What's the spoon? (The Spoon will hunt you down and gouge out your internal organs)

I have decided that perhaps there should be a Spoon Day! Though, i don't know if people really want one. There's a poll so please vote, also If you do want Spoon Day please propose a date.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the LucasForums database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

"We have no intention of receiving an email when the forums are down" just due to the extreme volume of e-mail that would be generated. Odds are if you're seeing this on a prominent page we know about the error and are trying to fix it. Either that or we are lying like rugs and are still refusing to 'tell the truth for once in our lives'

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I'm not bitter. I'm just a machine! Just a machine! You made me what I am! You did! Now I'm gonna cry! You know what causes computers to break down? People making me cry and circuits frying!!! Yeah that's right! I... I...... #%SADF54^DFGSDF

Uh huh...... It seems that Lucasforums is a SPOON RACIST!!!!!

Lol, :p

Well i would have made a spoon day (calendar event) ages ago if i had the credits... but now that i'm quite rich, i thoghut now is a good time to makes a spoon day. So here i am making a spoon day. :)

I've to drop something :p

:)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Lol, :p

Well i would have made a spoon day (calendar event) ages ago if i had the credits... but now that i'm quite rich, i thoghut now is a good time to makes a spoon day. So here i am making a spoon day. :)

I've to drop something :p

:)

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! Ok :p! I get it! I didn't know you could make your own day on the calendar, how do you do that? Is it in the store? If so I missed that one! :p

Anyway I'll vote yes now that I understand I though it was just a pointless poll to try to raise your post count and popularity! :D

Archived