Which will you be?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which will you be?

• Jedi
    • Bounty Hunter
    • Other

Either way, it touched me. Right here ::touches chest::

:D

I'll support anybody who wants to try to become a Jedi, and I wish them the best of luck. I just like to remind them not to bet their house, kids, and life on it, because the chances are LOW.

Right, good luck, don't let me stop you. And I'll be the first to congratulate you when you get to be a Jedi.

EDIT: I think it's funny how people are forming Jedi PA's or BH PA's with the intent on hunting Jedi. Yeah, good luck with that. I think all in well those are good ideas, but not in this time period of the SW universe. And I kind of wish that all these posts would just stay on the same thread instead of making about 10 posts by different people all on the same thing, maybe 'cause it's "too" hard to look down on the page and see the other threads, I don't know. I don't seem to have a problem looking to see if topics i want to start are already started.

i'am goin to be a (jedi) and i believe that a jedi is the hardest thing u could be and that it takes a lot of training to become a great jedi. You should take the responsibility of training a padawan, to make some more great jedi's and then goodness will win over darkness. I believe having a padawan is the biggest responsibility a jedi could ever have and if they could train a padawan then they should be known as a master.

:slsaber:

:ben:

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

What gives you the right to quote master yoda......you are dispicable....even the darkside shows respect of the knoleg of the force that master yoda has..............

Dude Edit that post please,as it doesn't make any sense :) . And don't come into a thread that's already red marked and kill it even more :rolleyes:

I advise you that everyone in this thread read's up on the Forum Rule's :)

there won't be the myriad of BH roaming the galaxies like so many people think...(I'll be a BH tho:D ) because once they start trying to get the two complete (I'm guessing) professions to even unlock BH, they'll change their minds and go for some sorta hybrid melee type guaranteed. As for Jedi, I say GL to any1 fortunate enough to unlock the FS slot and survive to become a Jedi Master - cause the Empire Faction will def be after you (not just the strong BH's in the game)

i am hoping to be a bh, but if i'm not o well...but if i do run across a jedi i will try to attack, and hopefully make a movie out of it, just seeing one using the lightsaber and force powers would be worth dieing (cause there's no real penalty;) )

Archived